PDA

View Full Version : Round 7 Pre-Entry Problems

oldtimer
September 14th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Hello MRA Racers!

Round 7 at Pueblo is our first race using the new pre-entry deadline of Friday one week before the races. This means that our online pre-entry deadline was last Friday Sept. 10th. Unfortunately many, many, many riders did not remember to pre-enter.

Because this is our first time using the new deadline, and we want everyone to have fun at Pueblo, the board has decided to ease the transition to the new registration deadline. For this round only we will continue accepting pre-entry forms until tomorrow, Wednesday Sept. 15th. Racers will still be gridded by points if they fax or email their pre-entry registration forms by tomorrow Wednesday Sept. 15th.

**Note that online pre-entry registration is closed, so you must FAX or EMAIL your pre-entry registration form by tomorrow Wednesday Sept 15th.**

Use this form: http://www.mra-racing.org/pdf/2010_EntryForm.pdf

Fax the form to this number: fax # 303-379-6394

….Or register by email, using the same form, and send your email to BOTH JenJen and Lisa:
JenJen’s email: MRAJenJen@gmail.com
Lisa’s email: lgaimara@gmail.com

We’re down to the final 2 rounds of 2010, don’t miss this weekend’s opportunity to go racing! We look forward to seeing you in Pueblo.

vort3xr6
September 14th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Did many many many riders forget? Or did they just not sign up.

I can't make this round due to financial reasons. The spacing put it right between paychecks and bills have to come first.

Good Luck to everyone.

T Baggins
September 14th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Did many many many riders forget? Or did they just not sign up.

I can't make this round due to financial reasons. The spacing put it right between paychecks and bills have to come first.

Good Luck to everyone.

Probably a little of both, but we're aware of at least a dozen who forgot.

Dangit - I'll try to set the spacing better next year so as not to conflict with your paycheck/bill process. :wink:

Who the hell pays bills BEFORE paying for racing anyway... duh! That's why GOD created credit cards... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

vort3xr6
September 14th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Probably a little of both, but we're aware of at least a dozen who forgot.

Dangit - I'll try to set the spacing better next year so as not to conflict with your paycheck/bill process. :wink:

Who the hell pays bills BEFORE paying for racing anyway... duh! That's why GOD created credit cards... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I have successfully made it through most of a race season with debt reduction no creation. No reason to start now.

Snowman
September 15th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Umm someone check the FAX on your end, Can't seem to get a connection to work.

T Baggins
September 15th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Umm someone check the FAX on your end, Can't seem to get a connection to work.

That's a Jen Jen thing... better get in touch with her asap.

oldtimer
September 15th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Hey all! JenJen asked me to post up for her, our fax system is temporarily down. It should be up and running after 4pm today.

If you already faxed in your entry, please email JenJen so she can make sure it was received. Sorry for the technical difficulties!!

MRAJenJen@gmail.com

JenJen
September 15th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Hello All,
Efax is now up & running! You can send them in now! Sorry I did not know about this sooner!

Thanks
JenJen