PDA

View Full Version : VholdR Contour HD Helmet/Bike Cam

Desmodromico
September 9th, 2010, 11:17 AM
I have a VholdR Contour HD, it is the 720p version however it is basically identical to the newer 1080p, not sure you would be able to tell the difference given the vibration of on-bike video anyways.

I have the camera and the cable to charge/connect to your computer and it comes with a memory card (I think 2GB). It only came with one sticky mount which I have but will need a new adhesive pad, I think I have the goggle mount as well, there are tons of mounts available for these.

I loved this camera and I think it actually took better video than my GoPro, but the editing software and my Mac don't get along so I am selling it.

If you have Windows and are looking for a cheap HD cam to do some on-track video here is the ticket. $125 OBO

Desmodromico
September 16th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Will have camera at Pueblo this weekend, stop by if interested!

chrobis
September 25th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Sam -

Do you have any video samples available - YouTube, FaceBook?

chrobis
September 25th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Sam -

Do you have any video samples available - YouTube, FaceBook?

Desmodromico
November 11th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Off-season bump, someone steal this thing and use it for snowboarding this winter, have goggle mount for it!

dave.gallant
November 11th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Why doesn't your Mac like this cam? What file format does it save the files as, and how do you transfer from the memory (micro SD I assume??) to the host system?

Desmodromico
March 31st, 2011, 03:42 PM
BUMP still have this, I am no Scorsese but it takes good video, someone must need one for this season....

Desmodromico
April 5th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Sold, thanks Wyeth!