PDA

View Full Version : indy death

Illicitkustoms
August 31st, 2010, 01:46 PM
I heard about a death of this 13 year old racing at indy.I go on line to see what happend and come across this lady on fox news wendy murphy talking about it.I hate this stupid bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil: [-X !!I posting a link to fox news
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/08/30/controversy-begins-swirl-death-teen-racer/

I grew up racing,and love that my mom and dad brought motorcycles into my life.It helped me in life all around.So when i heard this Cu beeep nt talk it pissed me off.

JimWilson29
August 31st, 2010, 01:57 PM
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=11628&start=0

Chadwick929
August 31st, 2010, 02:12 PM
I think Wendy Murphy needs to worry more about how bad her hair looks on tv, than telling parents how to raise their children. :roll:

Spicee Brown
September 3rd, 2010, 09:59 PM
Im with you jason..this is sad. What a promising rider..After what you went thru over the weekend..Glad yer still here!
..I just turned forty. I get scared when I head up the mtn. for a few DH runs( I have the rocky Mtn DH bikes,,like yours)..I get scared crossing the street walking a customers dog..I get MAJORLY frightened driving long distances, like today..to pick up a Customers ATV/BIKE from a dealer in utah..
..yet, i get on a moto..go up some gnarly terrain..Im at peace. A few jumps at the track on a borrowed bike ..cool. A roadrace after not racing for years? Bring it on! This is what we do...and Im a fourth year novie but SCREW it!! Lenz (RIP) was not thinking of death, but he died in the pinnicle of life..he was LIVING.
I had a best friends wifes dad die in a flying accident. I hate to think what those moments were like..but im not a pilot, so i dont know. Key is..he died doing his one love..flying.Im sure he fought it all the way down, bless him.
As to quote Wendy Murphy " children do things impulsively, whimsically!" Deny him the sport! Deny us the sport? Ive waited 20 years to call myself a success..Im doing it! albeit Im slow, but , I guess, living my childs dream. I love the FOXbroadcaster setting her up for failure..BTW! Nice work.