N1K
August 29th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Oh this one otta be good. Lets shed some lightin on sat nights. Subcribed :D

auzzy
August 29th, 2010, 03:29 PM
So.....you were rippin your bong out in the open :P

racer96
August 29th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Well, according to amendment 20, you are only allowed to use your medicine in the privacy of your own home where it is out of sight of all. I would say that the track asking you to leave is not unreasonable considering it is not legal to use in the open public.
Do the right thing and keep it at home like the law says.

JohnGarc
August 29th, 2010, 05:03 PM
No offense, but I would kick your ass if you were smoking that shit next to my pits. I hate that junk. Not to mention there are children present...

The GECCO
August 29th, 2010, 05:08 PM
The track rules are posted in plain site in several places. Among them is "Illegal drug use is not permitted at any time". Period.

The rest of your ranting and exaggerating isn't worth debating. But I will give you this advice - when you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, the first thing you should do is stop digging.

froth
August 29th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Just a question. If you need the cronic for hang nails, psychic agony because your chakra is out of alignment, stiff neck from HUA, whatever, should you be anywhere near a racetrack? Just asking.

nwatkins176
August 29th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Oh to bad he erased his rant. That would have been good!

froth
August 30th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Or, he simply realised he was in the wrong, and did the right thing. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Bartman
August 30th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Anybody racing and needing this shit for pain is full of shit, when I am on the track is about the only time I don't feel pain.
Enough bullshit about medical cards, all that means is you like to smoke and you went to a Doctor and said oh it hurts give me some pot. It is not like there aren't other pain meds out there you can use, just fuckin admit you want to smoke and deal with it just not at the track.
Effin MORON

Desmodromico
August 30th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Pot is an intoxicant and that is not debatable so regardless if it is "legal" or not I don't want to share the track with someone who is high on pot, painkillers, booze, etc., nor should we have to. I would expect better judgement from all to prevent any issues, I can only imagine what would happen should a serious accident happen and the rider was found to be stoned, it could jeopardize the future of the club.

nwatkins176
August 30th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Pot is an intoxicant and that is not debatable so regardless if it is "legal" or not I don't want to share the track with someone who is high on pot, painkillers, booze, etc., nor should we have to. I would expect better judgement from all to prevent any issues, I can only imagine what would happen should a serious accident happen and the rider was found to be stoned, it could jeopardize the future of the club.

Sam in his defense he mentioned that he was using after the track went cold. Personally I don't think it belongs at the track medical or not.

Hollywood
August 30th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Thank you very much for all the comments and opinions. But lets not jump to conclusions what the need or purpose for this after hours event. I believe the message was clear Saturday night and now I have a full understanding. There was a lot to be learned from all this, but I'm ready to get back on bike and go fast...safely! So I leave this quote from a man much older and wiser than us.

"Well I am certainly wiser than this man. It is only too likely that neither of us has any knowledge to boast of; but he thinks that he knows something which he does not know, whereas I am quite conscious of my ignorance. At any rate it seems that I am wiser than he is to this small extent, that I do not think that I know what I do not know." Socrates

T Baggins
August 30th, 2010, 12:00 PM
For the record, the party in question approached me personally and apologized for creating any issue or stir within the MRA. He then packed up his belongings and left the event peacefully and with no protest whatsoever.

He later took down his original post (without any outside prompting, to my knowledge) and has resisted the many attempts to bait him into a public confrontation. Medical marijuana is a hotly contested subject no doubt, but both the MRA and High Plains Raceway choose to view is as "not acceptable" at our events.

At this point you all are debating something that has been completely and appropriately dealt with. If this pleases you, then debate away... but it will have no impact on this specific situation.

Thank you.

DOUBLE A
August 30th, 2010, 12:34 PM
I as usual have no idea what I'm talking about, but whatever your medications are go ahead, just stay outta may way on the race surface, and/or let me win thanks. \:D/ Oh, and thanks to Glenn I got some much needed sleep with my lady friend :lol: after these shanagans were over with! :D

froth
August 30th, 2010, 04:18 PM
He left quietly, took the post down, didn't make any other stink. Welcome back!

davy4575
August 30th, 2010, 09:19 PM
I am neither condoning nor condeming anything, just throwing in my comic relief in this controvesial matter.

http://www.noob.us/humor/family-guy-everything-is-better-with-a-bag-of-weed/

NossLou
August 30th, 2010, 11:47 PM
I am neither condoning nor condeming anything, just throwing in my comic relief in this controvesial matter.

http://www.noob.us/humor/family-guy-everything-is-better-with-a-bag-of-weed/

:D You don't have to admit this is what you rehearse naked after you cash 20 bottles of wine in your basement..... you just replace the lyrics about weed and the bongs with bottles and jam.

davy4575
August 31st, 2010, 09:20 PM
Damnit, next time youre doing the dancing and Im holding the camera then.