PDA

View Full Version : Member Survey: your feedback requested!

rybo
August 26th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Hi all,

Over the past couple of weeks we've been working to create a survey so that we can go about planning the rest of this season and next season with the most possible input from you. Without your input we can't know what you want, so we hope that you'll take a couple minutes, click the link below, and let us know what you think.

http://www.racersurvey.com/front/clickCapture/CaptureFrontHideInput.jsp

Thanks!

The MRA board of directors

KFinn
August 26th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Done and Done! :D

spitfirekid57
August 26th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Done!

N1K
August 30th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Did it took all of 5 min.

beavis
August 30th, 2010, 11:56 PM
I think I added a few things for the MRA board of directors to think about and maybe introduce and vote to make things more fun and safer for all.

davy4575
August 31st, 2010, 12:47 AM
Done :D

Islandermyk
August 31st, 2010, 01:28 AM
Got mine done 8)

Jon
August 31st, 2010, 05:05 PM
How about having that SOB that slandered my name make his apology public.
It was one thing to hear it from him but a whole hell of a lot worse hearing it from some novice.....Don't worry, I didn't think it would actually become available. Simple par for the course for this club to condemn someone who has tried for twenty years to do nothing but help.

vort3xr6
August 31st, 2010, 05:17 PM
Jesus Jon.

I don't know you at all, and at this point nor do I care to. But I am sick of hearing you come on here and whine every single post about being called a cheater. The entire club and board of directors already stepped up and said you were fine. Everybody in the club minus the one person that called you a cheater would like to have you back yet you continue to be a drama queen. You have been doing this since February.

GET OVER IT.

Jon
September 1st, 2010, 06:41 AM
Actually in Feburary I raced in Daytona, The MRA season hadn't started, I attended general meetings regularly and stepped up for still another year to sponsor Supertwins GTO.
So not sure why you state that I've been whining since Feburary there Hot Rod.
I've raced with the CCS SW in Phoenix and CCS in Florida winning in both clubs. It wasn't until May that I raced once with the MRA and then the trouble began.
So I apologize for ruining your day.

Hotrod
September 1st, 2010, 07:42 AM
I am Hotrod. Don't drag my good name into this mess! :D :lol:

chrobis
September 1st, 2010, 03:35 PM
Thanks Tony.

Any idea of how many people have responded to the survey?

T Baggins
September 1st, 2010, 03:38 PM
Last I looked over 100...

rybo
September 1st, 2010, 03:43 PM
as of this morning 260 views of the survey and 124 responses.

If you haven't already filled out a copy, please take the time to do so. Your feedback is important to us.

Scott

froth
September 1st, 2010, 06:06 PM
Tony, please undelete your comments from today, I heard they were really good, and as I was working , couldn't read them until I (just ) got home.

nwatkins176
September 1st, 2010, 11:11 PM
Jesus Jon.

I don't know you at all, and at this point nor do I care to. But I am sick of hearing you come on here and whine every single post about being called a cheater. The entire club and board of directors already stepped up and said you were fine. Everybody in the club minus the one person that called you a cheater would like to have you back yet you continue to be a drama queen. You have been doing this since February.

GET OVER IT. =D>

JWinter
September 2nd, 2010, 03:53 PM
Jon, why would you care about someone calling you a cheater? I get called a cheater all the time by one of my best friends! Let it go! As a friend and competitor I wish you would just let it be. We all know that the bike is only a tool, and the rider is what makes a bike fast.

Your bike is no different than Turpins and I don't hear about any problems with him?

nuff said.

Jeff, I have a cheater 450 super single.