PDA

View Full Version : 50 cc race

beavis
August 25th, 2010, 08:07 PM
We all have a scooter or have a pit bike of some kind. We should have a 50cc race at the races at the end of the race day. What do you all think? Full leathers and get it on the track. For beers lol. 1 lap on any track. I think it would be fun.

vort3xr6
August 25th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Someone bring some cones and we will cone off a section of the pits. I used to do the cone thing and that was so fun.

bluedevil
August 26th, 2010, 08:32 AM
used to have those at Second Creek on the short section... Was fun to watch.. but only if more than 2 bikes are participating....

Fairbanks
August 26th, 2010, 11:25 AM
rmminimoto.com

Ill bring a stock fifty out to play
There are several o us that have stock 50's but need more people with them to have fun

pS kx 65 is the hot bike that everyone has got now.

JohnGarc
August 26th, 2010, 11:35 AM
I am pretty sure I would kick everyone's ass... haha

dragos13
August 26th, 2010, 11:37 AM
The best part of Rocky Mountain Mini Moto, is that the front of the grid is all ex-MRA racers :)

http://www.rmminimoto.com/sitebuilder/images/Race7-521x421.png

vort3xr6
August 26th, 2010, 11:42 AM
rmminimoto is too much hoopla for the benefit.

catch cans, number plates, membership fees, race entry fees, etc.

I want to try it but it seems like way to much work just to ride some fidddys around.

jmaher
August 26th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Racing costs enough as it is. It would be good to have a fun cheap event and I would get a pit bike as opposed to using my Road King.

Joe

peteyt328
August 26th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Is that Ara in 2nd there!?

N1K
August 26th, 2010, 03:56 PM
rmminimoto is too much hoopla for the benefit.

catch cans, number plates, membership fees, race entry fees, etc.

I want to try it but it seems like way to much work just to ride some fidddys around.

+1 lets just set up da cones and bang some shit out.

dragos13
August 30th, 2010, 06:01 AM
Is that Ara in 2nd there!?

Yeah its Turtle, Ara then Hammer.

chris nami
August 30th, 2010, 10:06 AM
hahahahaha

DOUBLE A
August 30th, 2010, 12:37 PM
how about 100cc's and below!

Hollywood
August 30th, 2010, 07:33 PM
you guys are crazy! i got ate up by a trail 70 once.....but i'm game!!

HAMMER
August 30th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Hoopla??? I think your scarred to get your ass kicked on a bike made for a ten year old ,

You guys are all so " fast "????? come show us what ya got. I could build a bike that could win races for the cost of one mra weekend ..... and there is plenty of competition out there ,.

P.s. jam your hoses in a water bottle and your good .

beavis
August 30th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Pueblo is next. I have some cones. Lets Get It On!!!!!!!

chris nami
August 30th, 2010, 11:43 PM
hammer,
i raced an xr-100 for two years in the mini moto, in fact i crashed in that very turn that turtle is going into one year. i will make another mini one day, it was so much fun. i laugh because its just funny to see you guys on the minis...lol

Throttleroller277
August 31st, 2010, 08:06 AM
How about this 24hr endurance race on Mini's in California, that a team of us Colorado riders will be doing in less than 2 weeks!

http://www.m1-grandprix.com/ 8)

talladega
August 31st, 2010, 09:54 AM
We all have a scooter or have a pit bike of some kind. We should have a 50cc race at the races at the end of the race day. What do you all think? Full leathers and get it on the track. For beers lol. 1 lap on any track. I think it would be fun.
If you contact Chris Martin (RMMiniMoto) I am sure he would love to come and get the series involved together. Because we (RMMiniMoto) engineer our schedule with MRA (never a schedule conflict) it would be easy to have the mini group come and "host" an open event at MRA (lunch or afternoon). If MRA staff would get involved this could benefit both groups. Oh, and the "hoopla" of having an actual race prepped bike would make for easy tech at MRA. I say let's do it....could see up to 30-40 minis on the grid i am sure

dave.gallant
August 31st, 2010, 11:15 AM
I love seeing interest in the mini's. Ever since Schrammy put me on his NSRs for a day of riding, I was hooked...

HAMMER
August 31st, 2010, 11:59 AM
COME RACE :shock: :shock:

hrcrider
August 31st, 2010, 11:01 PM
HOOPLA TO GET A BIKE READY FOR TECH. HOOPLA AND NO BENEFIT TO RIDING A MINI. REALLY! I WOULD ASK YOU TO RECONSIDER. I'M SURE THERE IS SPEED RMMINIMOTO IS NOT FAMILIAR WITH, PLEASE COME OUT AND GIVE US A LESSON. LET ME GUESS, GET THE BIKE OFF THE TURN AND THEN TURN THE WRIST. DON'T BE SCARED TO COME OUT AND SHOW YOUR TALENTS. NO, SERIOUSLY EVERYONE. SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY @ (ACTION KARTING) BANDIMERE SPEEDWAY.

beavis
September 9th, 2010, 12:16 AM
LOL My 1st street bike was a 1991 YSR50. I rode that damn thing everywhere. I bored it out to a 65 and a lot of my friends was scared to ride that little monster.

I still think it would be fun to have everyone with a scooter or a TTR50, PW50, or a CRF50 to do one lap all geared up for 1 lap at the end of a race day. So how about it MRA Board????????????