PDA

View Full Version : Year round storage at HPR? What would you pay?

The GECCO
August 20th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Hello All,

I'm investigating a program to provide secured car/tool/equipment storage at the track. The storage would be via an 8' x 40' shipping container, you provide the lock. There would be no power, lights, etc. Not designed to be a shop, just storage. You would be welcome to USE them as a shop and work in them if you'd like, but you would have to provide your own power source, lighting, etc.

This poll is specifically for year round storage and would require a full year commitment. There is another poll for storage during the race season only.

So, please answer the poll regarding how much you would be willing to pay for this. I have some ballpark prices regarding what MY cost would be to provide the containers, just need to know if there is likely to be a sufficient income stream.

Also, if you have more than a passing interest in this program, please post up some contact info and I will be in touch.

benfoxmra95
August 20th, 2010, 08:12 PM
How about trailer and rv parking? Maybe clear a section on the back forty for some people to park their chit.

I think average 60ft long space costs around $25-$30 a month, thats what i pay.

The GECCO
August 20th, 2010, 08:38 PM
How about trailer and rv parking? Maybe clear a section on the back forty for some people to park their chit.

I think average 60ft long space costs around $25-$30 a month, thats what i pay.

Funny you should mention that, we were just talking about that this afternoon as well. Stay tuned...

benfoxmra95
August 20th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Sweet, well since it's my idea first I want $5 per spot for royalties. Plus free track time and parking.

See you Sunday. Make checks payable to "ben fox" I'll pick them up then.

The GECCO
August 21st, 2010, 08:38 AM
I'll have the checks in my boot, wait'll you see how I deliver them :shock:

dave.gallant
August 21st, 2010, 10:23 AM

Oh, now this is getting better.

Can I buy tickets to THIS event????

benfoxmra95
August 21st, 2010, 12:18 PM

Man, making money is tough these days. I guess if it takes getting it shoved up your a$$, then it is what it is. Daddy needs a set of race tires...