PDA

View Full Version : Looking for that cb160 dude?

motolitho
August 10th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Does anyone know how to contact that guy that gave the presentation on the cb160's at one of the first MRA meetings?

Thanks!

Chris Burford

Rebellion Motorsports

kamper11
August 10th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Chris

I'm not that guy who presented - but I AM the guy who raced a 160 for the first time in the MRA on Sunday.

Charlie Johnson - has recently relocated to Germany - he was the guy who came to the MRA meetings last winter/spring.

Let me know what you are looking for/interested in - as myself and some other friends (most are MRA racers already) are pro-actively growing this class and do some extra activities around these awesome little bikes.

Additionally - we have become the resident knowledge base for race prepping these - and can fast-track anyone who has or is looking for 160/175's.

I am posting my mobile - if you and or anyone else who is interested in the fun of vintage - please call me - we have another 4-5 bikes/racers that may be ready for the next MRA weekend!!

Dan Kampstra
MRA # 161

720-480-5865

motolitho
August 10th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks!

I have a friend that saw your bike and now has some interest in running one. His name is Mike and he will be contacting you soon.

Looks like a blast!

Chris Burford

Rebellion Motorsports

kamper11
August 10th, 2010, 12:33 PM
It was truly a BLAST - more fun than I anticipated - once I get the fuel tuning right - should be better.

Additionally - once we add more bikes to the grid - the head to head racing should be awesome as these little bikes in stock-ish form will be quite even!

Thanks

Dan