PDA

View Full Version : FOUND

dragos13
August 7th, 2010, 02:45 PM
FOUND

KFinn
August 7th, 2010, 04:31 PM
I'm not selling mine but I highly recommend the Sig Sauer P238. Its smaller than the XD or Glock if you are looking for something really tiny.

Dodd
August 8th, 2010, 08:07 AM
IMHO, you can't go wrong with Glocks. However, I was in the market for a sub-compact a year or so ago, and needed something small enough to carry as a back up, but still had enough frame to hold on to.

http://www.bulmangunleather.com/Walther-PPS-2.jpg

I found, and fell in love with the Walther PPS (NOT PPK- this is a new model). Super small, super slim (1" wide) but you can still shoot it. Its modular like the Sig (You can change the back strap to make it bigger or smaller) and a choice of mag's for extra grip or smaller over all size.

They are a little pricey new, but I'm sure you can pick one up used for a decent price. Extremely well made striker fired design (Similar to a Glock or XD) Manufactured under the Walther name by Smith and Wesson.

I got mine in 9mm- even though I've never been a 9mm fan, loaded with 7 +P+ Gold dots, it will do the job.

And if you get one, I've got a almost brand new Fobus ankle holster I'll sell you for $20!

I know there are a lot of gun guys in the club, for you to turn to- but I'm a certified NRA firearms instructor in several discipline's, so if you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Dodd