PDA

View Full Version : Jason Pridmore School

jmaher
August 5th, 2010, 06:43 PM
I've signed up to go to the school on Saturday, looking at going Sunday, too. Is anyone staying out there Saturday night so that I could leave my bike/trailer out there? Not sure if I am going to drive back to the Springs or just get a hotel room in Limon (or something closer?).

Thanks!

Joe

oldtimer
August 5th, 2010, 10:51 PM
I don't think it will be a problem to leave your trailer over Saturday night, some of us are staying at the track. But check with Glenn at HPR in case I don't know what I'm talking about . :shock:

The GECCO
August 5th, 2010, 11:56 PM
Well, leaving the trailer is no problem, but STAR has not opted for an overnight gate attendant either Friday or Saturday night so no one will be allowed to stay inside the gates. The insurance company won't allow us to lock the gates with non-employees inside, and we can't leave the gate open unless there is an attendant.

If anyone wants to pony up for a gate attendant the cost is $150 per night. Please lemme know ASAP to make sure I can find a staffer. THX

OUTLAWD
August 6th, 2010, 11:16 AM
slightly OT, but what about pitting underneath one of those new fly car ports? does the renting entity get access to the carports as well?