PDA

View Full Version : Toyota 3 Hour Endurance Final Results

JimWilson29
August 3rd, 2010, 03:26 PM
<iframe src="http://uglydogracing.com/2010_TOYOTA_3_HOUR_ENDURANCE_Team.pdf" width="900" height="1000" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://uglydogracing.com/2010_TOYOTA_3_HOUR_ENDURANCE_SOLO.pdf" width="900" height="1000" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Snowman
August 3rd, 2010, 06:02 PM
Cool, is there a list of number of laps run by each team? Would be intersting.

oldtimer
August 3rd, 2010, 07:51 PM
Thank you JenJen for assembling the results for both team and solo racers!!

peteyt328
August 4th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Ya, thanks JenJen... even though I couldn't talk you into counting my laps :)

Scored51
August 4th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Cool, is there a list of number of laps run by each team? Would be intersting.

Here is a link to a spreadsheet of all the laps and times run during the Endurance race. I don't believe Dave will be able to post them due to the limitations of the current database not being able to enter team names.

http://mra-racing.info/files/miscell/endurance%20race%20-%20passings.csv

I've removed all of the extraneous data so that it is easier to read. What I suggest doing is to sort the data by team name or number, then by lap number. This should give you what you wish.

Ya, thanks JenJen... even though I couldn't talk you into counting my laps

Yeah, I can't believe that JenJen wouldn't look through more than 3,500 lap passings of more than 56 competitors for the ones you did. :roll: Let me say, "THAT WAS SARCASM!!"

Good luck and enjoy,

nobasin
August 4th, 2010, 02:43 PM
The most amazing thing for me to ponder in that spreadsheet is Nudelman's times from the first laps to the last. He was just as fast at lap #90 as he was at lap #1, basically started and ended running 2's flat! Seriously, that is unreal. Applehans too was within 2 seconds from beginning laps to end laps. Incredible mental and physical feat those guys pulled off.

hcr25
August 4th, 2010, 05:15 PM
My goal before the start of the race was to do the first 5 to 10 laps hard and settle in doing 2:00 lap times. If I was more prepared and in better shape this might have been possible. It was fun for sure!

NossLou
August 5th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Had a blast out there... best thing I have ever done in my short time racing so far...mad props to those who could hold a 2 min average in solo...my sack needs to grow a little bit more before I can hold that feat....and yes Pete...you actually got 4th :D Sunday morning was a little rough getting back on the bike...wish I had not broken so many bones in my previous years....

froth
August 6th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Are there any more results for the teams? We lost our transponderearly on, but would still like to see everyone's results.

peteyt328
August 6th, 2010, 08:32 AM
haha, its all good Nik. It was just fun being out there, the first 45 min following you was a good time.. look how close our lap times were. You still won in my book because you got back out there the next day and turned some smokin' fast laps... and I couldn't even walk!

Scored51
August 6th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Are there any more results for the teams? We lost our transponderearly on, but would still like to see everyone's results.

Click on the "next page" arrow of the application above for the team results. Everyone is listed.