PDA

View Full Version : Too all my fellow competitors

Jon
August 2nd, 2010, 11:22 PM
I'm really sorry that I'm not able to attend MRA events anymore as raising my kids has taken priority. I did miss saying thanks to the crew but then again as I'm not racing, I guess it goes without saying that I appreciated them when I was.
I understand that other items have and should take priority and I'm very impressed by the reinvestment in HPR, The team garages are cool and an impressive show of what track management has done for you racers. Great job Glen and from what I saw it looked like great weekend, I Hope to see you all in 2011'
I do however hope that one day there can be some consolation to those of us who have kids, maybe a playground can be built, kids on bikes will be allowed and that one day I'll be back.
Too all my past and present friends in the club best of luck with your season
All the best to you all,

racedk6
August 2nd, 2010, 11:29 PM
Jon there is a play ground and kids were all over it this past weekend!

Good to see you are getting your personal stuff taken care of and hope to see you in the near future!

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
August 3rd, 2010, 07:11 AM
Hey Jon - I know you have some conflicts, but I really need you back on the StGTO grid. Pat, Skip, Rybo, Tony, and the rest of us are lonely without you.

Jon
August 3rd, 2010, 08:13 AM
I maybe back with you guys in 11' but the kids and I are digging Miller as it's an easy flight out and the kids have much to do. Hell, at this point my boys are running the show. There's a fat grid for you there and we're trying to boost attendance with the USBA series. They could learn alot from the MRA in that respect. I pretty much set my series earlier this year and wanted to return to Indy for the USGP the MRA had a conflict MOM didn't besides that I may see you again this season. As I have it from the top that I wasn't cheating and that no protest was filed regardless of what was said.
Anyhow hold me a place on the grid and have a great rest of your season.