PDA

View Full Version : Stand Up Club! Stand Up Racers! Thank you very much

KFinn
August 2nd, 2010, 12:45 PM
So both my teammate, (aka - Staff Sargent) and I had some minor mechanical issues with our bikes during the races. We were generously helped out by a couple of racers. They loaned us parts as well as helped diagnose and change out parts.

We can't thank you enough as we likely would have had to miss out on our following races. I am sure John will agree. Thank you to Brownie and Cromer!

jprider
August 2nd, 2010, 01:09 PM
So both my teammate, (aka - Staff Sargent) and I had some minor mechanical issues with our bikes during the races. We were generously helped out by a couple of racers. They loaned us parts as well as helped diagnose and change out parts.

We can't thank you enough as we likely would have had to miss out on our following races. I am sure John will agree. Thank you to Brownie and Cromer!

Yes, thanks to Jeff & Cromer for the help! Without your help we would have probably not finished our races. And Cromer thanks for the help to make me faster.
John

Throttleroller277
August 2nd, 2010, 02:13 PM
Thanks guys, but no big deal. I hate to see someone have to sit out or go home.... Anytime! 8)

cromer611
August 2nd, 2010, 04:45 PM
thanks fellas, no problem at all. glad i could help : )