PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Kellie - RMMM (Rocky Mountain Mini Moto) Coverage

d_mob
August 2nd, 2010, 10:56 AM
"Look Mom, I'm on TV!!!"

So, my buddy Tally invited me out to check out his pimped out mini moto bike the other day @ Bandimere.

He had crashed earlier in the day, so when I got there I was able to ride pretty much all day. Great for me! :twisted:

About halfway through the day, a news crew showed up and filmed some stuff to provide exposure for both the RMMM organization and Extreme Kellie. Check out the link here: http://www.2thedeuce.com/videobeta/8ad20894-bae3-47f2-8757-eaa7015b319a/News/Extreme-Kellie-Mini-Moto

Wyeth, maybe you can call her up and invite her out to ride a big bike next time. She makes a comment at the end about not being able to ride being a "woman thing". Use that as your 'in' to invite her to our track/sport. Watching you pass me time and time again this weekend proves that it certainly isn't a "woman" thing. :D

Enjoy... Oh and if anyone is interested in riding with the RMMM contact Tally or Casey Dragos here on the board for more info. Or go here: http://www.rmminimoto.com/

JohnGarc
August 2nd, 2010, 06:28 PM
I have a big crush on KELLIE>>>> eeee..... :oops:

dave.gallant
August 2nd, 2010, 09:05 PM
That really was a good piece on that org. Congratz guys.

Is Schrammy out there playing with you guys? Who has a NSR I can ride?!? :D

Throttleroller277
August 3rd, 2010, 08:14 AM
I have a big crush on KELLIE>>>> eeee..... :oops:

DITO!!! :D 8)

dragos13
August 3rd, 2010, 08:31 AM
That really was a good piece on that org. Congratz guys.

Is Schrammy out there playing with you guys? Who has a NSR I can ride?!? :D

Yes he is. He currently battles on an NSF100. Most guys are rocking out on KX65's but there are still a few NSR50's out there...

oldtimer
August 3rd, 2010, 09:04 AM
Wow great find! We'll see what we can do to get Kellie to come hang out with you guys. :)

JimWilson29
August 3rd, 2010, 09:13 AM
I sent Kellie an email yesterday.

vort3xr6
August 3rd, 2010, 10:28 AM
I would love to go tear up my fiddy on that track. Too bad it couldn't hold a flame to those KX65's.

Anybody want to get some cones and set up some parking lot pit bike racing? Beer is involved and encouraged.

hcr25
August 3rd, 2010, 12:04 PM
I'm disappointed after reading the title. I expected a girl with her eyes glued shut or at least a cup with poop in it :lol:

Scored51
August 3rd, 2010, 05:26 PM
How 'bout offering her a 2-up ride with ST if she does come out for a visit?

JimWilson29
August 3rd, 2010, 05:40 PM
How 'bout offering her a 2-up ride with ST if she does come out for a visit?

I've already proposed that to her.

froth
August 4th, 2010, 06:51 AM
proposede that to her or just proposed to her :)