PDA

View Full Version : If you like heavy music, read on...

sheispoison
July 26th, 2010, 08:20 PM
So for the few people on here who may be interested in heavy music, every other Thursday (next week, August 5, being one) from 10pm to2am I'll be DJing good metal and hardcore at Illegal Pete's downtown. Check out the flyer for the drink specials and whatnot.
Kiss the goat,
carl
http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy336/sheispoison/dirtyblackthursday1.jpg
Hopefully no one takes offense...

Islandermyk
July 26th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Cool... Never been in a bar that plays straight metal.. will check it out some time....

d_mob
July 27th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Cool... Never been in a bar that plays straight metal.. will check it out some time....

"Straight metal"??? Actually you have DJ Hot Carl mistaken. He plays "gay metal", which is a very interesting sound -

Islandermyk
July 27th, 2010, 12:08 PM
"Straight metal"??? Actually you have DJ Hot Carl mistaken. He plays "gay metal", which is a very interesting sound -[/quote]

Ooowww... I walked into that one :lol: ... meant to say non stop Metal... Gay or straight metal... should be interesting! :D

LMsports
July 27th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Knowing what Carl can do with metal, I'll be referring to him as the blacksmith from now on.

GNGSXR
July 28th, 2010, 10:13 AM
i wish co springs had a place that would spin only metal.

sheispoison
July 28th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Knowing what Carl can do with metal, I'll be referring to him as the blacksmith from now on.
Is this a compliment or and insult? I don't even know what that means...
But, I hope some people can make it out so I don't look like the only asshole that likes this stuff.
carl
Oh and Metro Dave, straight or gay, I don't care if it sounds good...

jmaher
July 28th, 2010, 06:58 PM
If I wasn't all the way down here in the Springs, I would go.

Joe

dave.gallant
July 29th, 2010, 07:43 AM
...I don't look like the only asshole...

Too late.

:D :D

GNGSXR
July 29th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Is this a compliment or and insult? I don't even know what that means...
But, I hope some people can make it out so I don't look like the only asshole that likes this stuff.
carl
Oh and Metro Dave, straight or gay, I don't care if it sounds good...

i am a giant asshole and i love this stuff.
spin some black dahlia murder, dimmu borgir, between the buried and me, or anything metal from norway/sweden 8)

sheispoison
July 29th, 2010, 09:25 AM
spin some black dahlia murder, dimmu borgir, between the buried and me, or anything metal from norway/sweden 8)

You need to come for sure then.

GNGSXR
July 29th, 2010, 10:16 AM

You need to come for sure then.

m-f 730 am job in the springs doesnt give me the option to come get drunk in denver on weekdays.
keep us updated if you travel down here. i can easily get the place packed with people who would enjoy a dj of your type. 8)

sheispoison
August 5th, 2010, 08:46 AM
To the top! Metal tonight! Come down and hang out!

Islandermyk
August 6th, 2010, 12:21 AM
Sorry couldn't make it this time... just got off work (DIA)... :oops:

GNGSXR
August 6th, 2010, 06:18 AM
To the top! Metal tonight! Come down and hang out!

You going to the summer slaughter tour on the 13th?

sheispoison
August 19th, 2010, 03:31 PM
To the top! Come on down tonight and hang out!