PDA

View Full Version : Will anyone need help

sikwitit
July 21st, 2010, 09:33 AM
If anyone out there needs help in the 4hr End. race let me know. I won't be racing in it so I can help with shit like putting the bikes on stands, warmers, refueling, getting water, holding out pit boards, shit like that. My name is Wesley (#515) hit me up.

N1K
July 21st, 2010, 04:34 PM
Forsure That would be great Bro..... Oh wait I'm not riding. I might come out and help you sat though.

racedk6
July 21st, 2010, 05:15 PM
If anyone out there needs help in the 4hr End. race let me know. I won't be racing in it so I can help with shit like putting the bikes on stands, warmers, refueling, getting water, holding out pit boards, shit like that. My name is Wesley (#515) hit me up.

Wes I might take you up on that considering im doing it solo. But I might just come in and go all the way to my pit and not do a hot pit set up. Im still undecided.

nobasin
July 22nd, 2010, 07:59 AM
I'm thinking of doing the same thing, that is, not setting up on the hot pit lane...there's only room for so many teams there anyway, and being slower, I don't want to take any space away from those more competitive. Plus, it will be easier to take longer rest/water/recharge breaks I think just from a regular pit. I usually pit near the entrance of the track, just a couple rows up near the wall between turn 1 and 2, which is nice because it's close to and you can see pregrid. If you guys want to coordinate, that would be cool since I am going solo as well and have limited resources for help that day. PM me and we can coordinate if any of you want to.

Mike-

sikwitit
July 22nd, 2010, 09:16 AM
I can help in the pitts too. It doesn't matter where your at. It sux when knowone is around to help, even with the easy shit. It's nice just to have your bike put on stands and warmers. I got you guys

charliec
July 22nd, 2010, 04:36 PM
Wesley!

Yes! My son, Dustin and I are racing my SV in the 4hr. Please stop by our pit Saturday (or Friday if you're there). We need help in the pits for fuel, tires (maybe), pit board, etc.

We're on a Blue and Yellow SV with GSXR bodywork #131, white trailer with TrackDaz and West Coast GP Cycles logos. I'm Charlie!

Looking forward to meeting you!

nobasin
July 22nd, 2010, 04:43 PM
Charlie, we met at Pueblo, I was pitted across from you with the blue and gray Honda. See my post above, and if you want to pit next to each other in the regular pits, we can pool resources a bit. I'll be getting there late Friday afternoon to set up.

Mike-

vort3xr6
July 22nd, 2010, 04:52 PM
Wesley!

Yes! My son, Dustin and I are racing my SV in the 4hr. Please stop by our pit Saturday (or Friday if you're there). We need help in the pits for fuel, tires (maybe), pit board, etc.

We're on a Blue and Yellow SV with GSXR bodywork #131, white trailer with TrackDaz and West Coast GP Cycles logos. I'm Charlie!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Can't wait to meet Dustin. I read about him 2 years ago in a cycle mag. I will be there to help as well.

ZiaThunder
July 22nd, 2010, 09:04 PM
Dude, I had plans for abusing you during that race..... :shock:

If ya have some time, I'll hit ya up for some help.

sikwitit
July 23rd, 2010, 06:20 PM
I'm willing to help out whoever I can. Shit is going to be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!

sikwitit
July 23rd, 2010, 06:24 PM
Hey Charlie I'll be there Friday afternoon so I'll swing by your pitt and we'll chat. Look forward to meeting you too.