PDA

View Full Version : "Late to the Grid" Half Season Race Licenses

oldtimer
July 20th, 2010, 03:51 PM
"Late to the Grid" Half Season Licenses are now available for those who've been delayed in starting their 2010 season! Beginning round 5 the MRA will be offering half season race licenses for $75. Please let your friends know who have been on the fence about coming out for 2010, we look forward to watching them race!

As a reminder the MRA has waived the cost of a reciprocity license for the remainder of 2010. Visiting racers who present their current home org race license, as well as their AMA membership card, may enter and pay for any classes without additional cost. Please let your out-of-state racing contacts know they can race with us for less than with other clubs!

PremiumBlend
July 20th, 2010, 08:03 PM
That is a sweet deal right there!

giovannir6
July 20th, 2010, 11:50 PM
AWESOME IDEA

spideyrdr
July 21st, 2010, 09:13 AM
This is definitely something that should be pointed out the SuperStreet riders (if it wasn't already - I might have missed it during the class). I'm taking advantage of this to get my butt on the track as soon as possible!

oldtimer
July 21st, 2010, 10:35 AM
Glad you guys like it! This promotion has just been announced and we're sending out an email blast to the membership as well. Please help us get the word out to anyone who you think might be interested!! :D

Hollywood
July 21st, 2010, 08:07 PM
I dig it! Count me in...that is if my arm isnt broken:)

PremiumBlend
July 23rd, 2010, 06:23 PM
Where do I sign up at?

oldtimer
July 25th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Look at the stickies above, MRA 2010 license packets now available