PDA

View Full Version : Almost as much fun as racing and for a good cause!

hcr25
July 17th, 2010, 07:57 PM
I posted a while back about bowling and it seems there was some interest.Here is our chance to come bowl together for a cause. I am posting this for my girl as this is her idea for a cause she beleives in. Hoping to have a good turn out. I know money is tight in this economy but this is a good value, with some good prizes for $15.00
Thanks Mike A.

BowliNG FOR TEACHERS

Loews Denver Hotel Good Neighbor Council & DonorsChoose.org
Would like to invite you to a Breakfast & Bowl fundraiser event to raise money for Denver Public School Teachers.

Bring your friends and family to this fun filled event.

Where: Crown Lanes
2325 South Federal Boulevard
Denver, CO 80219-5404
(303) 936-3471
When: August 8,2010
Time: 11AM
Cost: $15.00pp
Paid Pre-entry would be helpful in securing lanes. Paypal excepted. Need offical count by August 1.

Includes 3 games, shoe rental, full breakfast and giveaway ticket for prize drawing.
Prizes include:
$50 gift cards to Piatti in Cherry Creek, gift card to Elways in Cherry Creek, Movie Tickets, $70 gift card for mani/pedi @
Antione Du Chez
Grand prize a Cheyenne Mountain getaway for 2 worth $170

DonorsChoose.org is an organization that allows public school teachers to post items that they would like to have for their class rooms for better teaching and learning. The name Donors Choose was started by the organization allowing the Donor to choose which project they would like to fund. Loews Denver has fully funded one class and partially funded four others in the Denver area. They would like to count on your support by attending the Bowling for Teachers fundraiser. If you are unable to attend donations are always welcome.

If you are interested in attending reply to this post, send me a pm or
contact Roberta Lovato
720-201-6381
rlovato@loewshotels.com
or Pay Pal to
HCR25@aol.com

Throttleroller277
July 18th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Nice!!! I like. I want in

hcr25
August 6th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Two days till this event. Come bowl with Brownie and Me!

Throttleroller277
August 6th, 2010, 02:03 PM
+1 8) 8)

JimWilson29
August 6th, 2010, 02:07 PM
I would come bowl if I wasn't refereeing the ladies roller derby at 11 on Sunday.