PDA

View Full Version : 4 hour question?

nwatkins176
July 12th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Not that I am in the points hunt for much at all, but I got a quick question about the points.

A few people and I are running both Middleweight and Heavyweight endurance. Does that 4 hour race score us points in both classes?

oldtimer
July 12th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Not that I am in the points hunt for much at all, but I got a quick question about the points.

A few people and I are running both Middleweight and Heavyweight endurance. Does that 4 hour race score us points in both classes?

Yes. Since we're replacing all four of the regular Solo Endurance Classes with the 4-Hour event, if you're a racer who normally runs two Endurance races you will get 15 pts credited for both of your classes.

nwatkins176
July 12th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Gracias

vort3xr6
July 13th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Another quick 4 hour endurance question.

MRA is waiving fee for visiting racers. Does this include the 4 hour endurance race?

oldtimer
July 13th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Another quick 4 hour endurance question.

MRA is waiving fee for visiting racers. Does this include the 4 hour endurance race?

To clarify, the MRA is waiving the cost of a reciprocity license for all remaining 2010 events. We will honor a current valid race license from another org (WERA, CCS, CMRA, etc) presented at MRA registration. The racer must also present his/her AMA membership card at registration.

From there the racer is free to pay for entries into as many classes as he/she wants, including the 4-Hour Endurance race. :D