PDA

View Full Version : Parts and leather repair

jmaher
July 12th, 2010, 10:35 AM
After my crash, my leathers need some attention. Anyone know where I can take them?

Also, I need new rearsets for the brake side (Attack's, though I really like the feel of Eric's Vortex). Can someone give me suggestions as to places to look with good prices?

Thanks!

Joe

JimWilson29
July 12th, 2010, 10:38 AM
After my crash, my leathers need some attention. Anyone know where I can take them?

Also, I need new rearsets for the brake side (Attack's, though I really like the feel of Eric's Vortex). Can someone give me suggestions as to places to look with good prices?

Thanks!

Joe

Contact Nate Butler regarding your leather repair - 7202432059

If your rearset isnt a total loss, call Attack about replacement parts for them.

racedk6
July 12th, 2010, 11:03 AM
I might be able to get you Attack parts. If you wanna switch to Vortex PM me your bike and I will get you a price tomorrow when Im at work.

Grubbs-

jmaher
July 12th, 2010, 02:43 PM
In my mind I'm going through all the spare parts that might come in handy. I base this on what I experienced and seeing the other bikes. Maybe I should just go for the spare bike?

Joe

LMsports
July 13th, 2010, 02:16 PM
For leather repair we use Spyder Leatherworks in Wisconsin. Yes you'll have to ship them, but she does incredible work.

For spare parts we carry them, so fee free to call me with what you need.

cjmagnuss
July 13th, 2010, 05:48 PM
What a coincidence, i too need leather repair and rearset parts from my crash.