PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Toyota Dealers in Denver Metro

cactusjack
July 7th, 2010, 11:29 AM
My girlfriend needs to perform a scheduled maintenance service and some other tidbits on her new 4Runner, and would like to use a dealer for all the work so that there is a record. Any recommendations? Both positive and negative advice is welcome.

The closer to downtown or Cherry Creek, the better, but I'll happily take all info.

Grazie!

rybo
July 7th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Get on touch with Sam Roberts. He has the info you need!

Munch
July 7th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Careful, he might get you rollin in a Scion :wink:

cactusjack
July 7th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Get on touch with Sam Roberts. He has the info you need!

Thanks, Rybo! Do you know his username so I can send a PM?

...paging Mr. Roberts.

vort3xr6
July 7th, 2010, 01:24 PM
I work for Stevinson Automotive. We have a Toyota Dealership in Aurora and in Lakewood. I know all the techs and service managers personally. A couple of them ride bikes too. PM me and I can get you set up and possibly get parts at cost.

freddiewest
July 7th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Brad get me set up with the super charger for my 08 Tundra :D we need a little more power :lol:

vort3xr6
July 7th, 2010, 03:10 PM
I could get it at cost. Install would be a PITA tho.

freddiewest
July 7th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Ahhh I have someone to do that part of it :D

July 8th, 2010, 08:07 AM
I could get it at cost. Install would be a PITA tho.
so...just how much would a sc cost for an 06 tundra?

vort3xr6
July 8th, 2010, 08:34 AM
hmm. Just talked to my parts guy and TRD discontinued the SC for the tundra. We don't sell aftermarket equivalents so your best bet would be to go to a custom shop. Sorry.

cactusjack
July 8th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the replies, everyone. Brad provided very helpful insight and a referral to a solid service technician. Exactly what I needed.

Desmodromico
July 8th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Man I am late to the Toyota party....

Yes the Stevinson stores are nearby, sounds like Brad got you hooked up.

The superchargers can still be found for certain years, I have an email in to see what I can find out from TRD, I know some years have had some issues getting the ECU to cooperate as there have been changes to the emissions etc. The 4.7 benefits from it a lot, the 5.7, well if you want to bring an ICBM to a gun fight.... :D

July 8th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Ya, I have the tundra with the 4.7. Would be nice to have a little extra oomph when pulling the race trailer or boat.