PDA

View Full Version : Need novices to work dealer open houses Sat July 17th

JimWilson29
July 7th, 2010, 10:10 AM
The MRA will be at dealer open houses at Apex Sports in Colorado Springs and Sun Honda in Denver on Saturday July 17th. We need some volunteers to help us at both locations. Novices, this is a great way to work off your novice hours for this season. Please post up if you are interested in helping your club.

dragos13
July 7th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Who wants to keep me company at Sun on the 17th???

cactusjack
July 7th, 2010, 11:33 AM
My hours are done, but I'm game. Casey, what's the deal? One caveat is that I'm still pretty useless at carrying heavy stuff, wheel's not quite right yet.

freddiewest
July 8th, 2010, 06:47 AM
I can do Sun on the 17th if you guys can use a third person... do we need our motorcycles there too?? That would not be a problem for me, considering I purchased my Honda from them ....

Just let me know...

Keith

oldtimer
July 8th, 2010, 08:36 AM
As I said before I'm happy to be there too, just won't have a bike this time. :D

cactusjack
July 8th, 2010, 09:20 AM
I can probably get my bike out there to, but she's a Kawi, so that may not work too well.

JimWilson29
July 8th, 2010, 09:25 AM
I can probably get my bike out there to, but she's a Kawi, so that may not work too well.

Why wouldn't it work?

cactusjack
July 8th, 2010, 11:20 AM

Why wouldn't it work?

The open house is at the Sun Honda dealership. Maybe it doesn't matter, but I figured the dealers wanted to showcase their brand more than their competitors' and I wouldn't want to ruffle feathers.

So what's the plan with these open houses? Show up with bike, hang out and chat with people, answer questions, etc.? Should I wear my leathers? :D

Or maybe go all out, Stig style, and keep my helmet on? 8)

COS Mille
July 9th, 2010, 04:58 PM
I should be available for APEX on the 17th, just let me know what is needed.