PDA

View Full Version : Superstreet license question.

High Roller
July 5th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Hello,

I am signed up for Superstreet this weekend. Question- Do I need a valid motorcycle license from Colorado. I do have a valid driver license but not my motorcycle endorsement yet for Colorado. Will this be a problem?

Louis

JimWilson29
July 5th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Hello,

I am signed up for Superstreet this weekend. Question- Do I need a valid motorcycle license from Colorado. I do have a valid driver license but not my motorcycle endorsement yet for Colorado. Will this be a problem?

Louis

Louis, we are thrilled that you have entered super street this upcoming weekend! You do not need a motorcycle endorsement nor driver's license. However you will need an AMA membership which you can take care of ahead of time by going to ama-cycle.org.
We look forward to seeing you out there!

High Roller
July 5th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Uglydog,

Thanks man, I am very excited to get out there. Been wanting to do it forever. I've been spending the last two weeks making sure all my gear is accounted for and getting the bike ready. This class is a great idea! I'll take care of that ama membership today and see you out there this weekend.

Regards,
Louis

flyingmonkey
September 23rd, 2010, 09:39 AM
Is the steering damper require for this class?

dragos13
September 23rd, 2010, 10:17 AM
Is the steering damper require for this class?

Not required but recommended if possible.

If you run without one, just be light on the bars and careful coming out of corners.

Try and borrow if possible. I have ridden my R6 around Pueblo with no damper and its a bit sketch. Definitely possible tho :)

flyingmonkey
September 23rd, 2010, 10:29 AM
My friend has a zx6 03 track bike and the only thing he is missing is the steering damper.

hopefully he can get one before the next event.