PDA

View Full Version : Faast Track Day Pictures are up.

jbrowning
June 30th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Hello everyone, just wanted to let you all know that I have my pictures up from Sundays Track Day in Pueblo. There are a couple of things I need to let you all know.

http://www.rockymtnphotos.com/Faast%20Track%20Day%20062710.htm

1. There are over 400 pictures on this page so it might take a second or two to load and the pictures are about 600x? in size. I do them this size so you can get a good look at the photo.

2. I have attached pay-pal add to cart buttons and a shopping cart button to this page and I have also added more sizes of of prints and framed prints that can be bought. They are reflecting the list I had at my canopy on Sunday.

3 I have most of the photos with pay-pal buttons. Probably the last 100 doesn't have the buttons yet, but by the end of today they will all have the button on them.

4. And most importantly. If you see something that doesn't look right or isn't working right, please contact me so I can get it fixed as quickly as possible. I have tested the page through IE 6.0 and it seems like things are working correctly. But I haven't had a chance to test it through Mozilla yet.

Thank you all very much and thanks to those who came by my canopy. I really appreciate it and can't wait to see you all at the next race weekend.

Thanks
Jim Browning