PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Bikes outside the track at PMP

OConnell
June 29th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Everything I can find regarding this topic is old... a la 2006.... so I hope someone knows.

I am going camping down at the reservoir in Pueblo with some friends this weekend for the 4th. Thinking about bringing the CR250s to ride the trails outside of PMP, which we used to do when we went camping there 6-7 years ago. I know there was a huge discussion regarding riding on these grounds years ago, so I am curious what the rules and regulations are for riding the dirt trails in this area.

Anyone know what the current rules are?

Thanks,
Justin

jgixxer1
June 29th, 2010, 09:41 PM
No riding south of the fence line. Basically they want to keep us out of all the good stuff. There are several openings along the fence, along with signs that have a car encircled and crossed out. As far as I'm concerned that means no cars. Doesn't mention anything about motorcycles. 95% of people who ride at PMI don't follow the rules. There are game wardens patrolling, but they are in suv's. They will waive you down but they won't give chase. No point really in them even trying. Careful and have a great weekend!