PDA

View Full Version : Ride to Pueblo for Friday July 9th Practice

Motodrew
June 28th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Well my life has been full of complications lately, however I'm going to attempt to make the Pueblo race on July 10th & 11th. I'm looking to hitch a ride to Pueblo in order to practice on Friday.

I'll be bringing nothing more than my bike, gas, & leathers for the most part. Brad Hampton will be joining me Friday evening to pit, and I'll be returning to Denver with him following Sunday's races.

Appreciate any offers and will compensate by contributing funds to the consumption of fossil fuel.

Thanks.

DOUBLE A
June 28th, 2010, 01:01 PM
wow lotsa views no offers... Hey man you can ride down with us, bike and gear in the trailer. Will NOT take any moola, but you can help us set up that damn carport..LOL :lol:

PersianThunder
June 30th, 2010, 12:07 AM
If shit comes to shit we can put your bike in the back of my truck... itd be a bit cramped in the cab (Lenski is kinda pudgy)

Wed be going down thurs night if youre ok with that then let me know

Motodrew
June 30th, 2010, 07:18 AM
Awesome. Greatly appreciated. I'll be in touch with you fellas and work something out! Thanks!

NossLou
June 30th, 2010, 10:04 AM
I would not put it in Hersh's Trailer by a long shot...might come out with aviators, blaring danger zone, and blinged out like a fighter Jet, then turn gay on you mid race and pop a valve. Like Kia said man we can get your bike to the track along with all the other stuff you have no problem....however its going to cost you the rental of your pitbike for a short while, and a promise that Miss Hot Cheeks who came at PPIR will stay the night ;) Give me a shout and we can figure it out.... I just mooved in right by your work off Ulster and Bellview,(next to Baker Street Pub) so getting the bike over there would be no big deal. Give me a shout man since you never did the other night you asshat.

Aron I will help you set up your massive ass canopy car port thing.... btw you got any of my tie downs I'm missing like 5?

PersianThunder
June 30th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Nik if I remember we were blaring danger zone rolling into pueblo at midnight sat night....

NossLou
June 30th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Dammit Kia...you are correct.... still I heard from your sister that Hersh transports strippers to house calls in that trailer as a night job....He never tells people that he is an undercover pimp... I'd be afraid to pick up contact herpes if I were Drew... :D That why I never have touched his new bike...

Motodrew
July 1st, 2010, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

DOUBLE A
July 3rd, 2010, 03:19 PM
:lol: