PDA

View Full Version : ***Pueblo, Race 4 sign up***

Timmay!
June 25th, 2010, 05:06 PM
I'm going to try opening it up a little sooner. Please post up and tell other who might not follow the forums.

Ed Yenkel (via email)
Jackie
Shane
Marcus
Lynn
Rick Noble
Vince
Kyle
Cresta
Marshal
Marshal's GF
Aaron

Moto-Mania
June 25th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Jackie Bachman will be available Sat and Sun.

shaneboone
June 25th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Ok. Be there or be square. I'm square. See you guys there.

Immune
June 28th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Hello Tim.

I'm in if you still have spots open. Let me know so I can book a room. Thanks in advance.

Marcus Thomas

Lynn Carey
June 30th, 2010, 08:42 AM
I can work Sunday, but not Saturday. I'll be in my own mountain bike race competition in Winter Park on Saturday. Chances to win increase in the 50+ category. There's hope! See you Sunday bright and early.

KFinn
July 2nd, 2010, 11:56 AM
I have a friend that can do Sat but likely *NOT* Sun. (sun tbd later).

Can he do just Sat?

If so, his name is Aaron.

What other info does he need? He hasn't ever done it before but talked to someone at HPR and they gave him a brief overview of how it works.

Timmay!
July 4th, 2010, 11:54 AM
I have a friend that can do Sat but likely *NOT* Sun. (sun tbd later).

Can he do just Sat?

If so, his name is Aaron.

What other info does he need? He hasn't ever done it before but talked to someone at HPR and they gave him a brief overview of how it works.
We take all comers.. If he wants to work Saturday that in fine, we can give him CW101 in the morning. Have him bring a cooler, and sun-protective clothing, sunscreen, etc. call me if you have questions

FTG Racing
July 6th, 2010, 07:36 PM
I'm in for this weekend. Anyone up for sharing a hotel Saturday night? Speaking of, what's the MRA recommended place to stay?

-Rick Noble (the tall guy from the race school and 1st HPR race this season)

Timmay!
July 7th, 2010, 07:29 AM
ok Rick, se you there. And the Days Inn is decent for a decent price. Motel 6 is cheaper

Lynn Carey
July 9th, 2010, 07:01 AM
I cannot work corners at all this weekend. Good luck all.