PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Jim

nwatkins176
June 8th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Saw the crash sequence in RRW. Good job on getting your pictures in the mag!

nwatkins176
June 10th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Did nobody else see Jim Brownings crash photo's in Road Racing World? I thought that was great to see the super street class get some exposure.

jbrowning
June 10th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Saw the crash sequence in RRW. Good job on getting your pictures in the mag!

Thanks I'm going to have to go by the motorcycle shop and pick me up a copy. Might even do a on line subscription for the year.

Thanks
Jim Browning

jbrowning
June 10th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Did nobody else see Jim Brownings crash photo's in Road Racing World? I thought that was great to see the super street class get some exposure.

So we (The MRA) got in the national publication for July. Can we do it again for the month of August. To show those folks out East and West what Roadracing is like here in Colorado. Can we make it 2 months in a row?

My intent in sending in those pictures were for National attention on the MRA. I'm just trying to do all I can to help you all out and am just tagging along for the ride.

Jim

Bartman
June 10th, 2010, 06:42 PM
So to be clear what you are asking for is some more spectacular crashes so we can catch them on film and get on the crash page again. You heard it here first, so if you do crash make it good and do it in front of a camera. :lol:

jbrowning
June 10th, 2010, 07:40 PM
So to be clear what you are asking for is some more spectacular crashes so we can catch them on film and get on the crash page again. You heard it here first, so if you do crash make it good and do it in front of a camera. :lol:

Naw thats not what I meant. :roll: But if you wanted to do that it would be ok by me Bartman. :lol:

Jim

Timmay!
June 11th, 2010, 09:23 AM
Post a link!

jbrowning
June 11th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Post a link!

I'm not sure if it is online unless you have a subscription. The pictures are in the printed magazine for the month of July.

Jim

Bartman
June 11th, 2010, 09:44 AM
I am now way to slow to have a crash worthy of the RRW crash page.

jbrowning
June 11th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Well I don't want anyone to have a crash. I want everyone to get through the weekend safe and sound.

Jim