PDA

View Full Version : Isle of Man TT

d_mob
June 8th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Two things...

First, SS, SBK, free practice, qualifying and sidecar highlights have all been posted on Racing Underground. D/L the videos if you need something to get you excited about racing this weekend! Not that racers need anything to get us excited about an upcoming race weekend. I'll keep the highlights to myself as to not spoil the racing.

Second, I am DEFINITELY attending the IOM TT race next year. I have one or two buddies that I'll be going with. Anyone else interested potentially? If so, let me know and I can try to book ferry tickets in bulk in advance (Steam Packet fills up throughout the year for the next year's race and you need to put a small deposit down in advance).

Also, is there any chance we can NOT schedule a race weekend during IOM TT weekend next year? I know it is close to impossible to work with all conflicting dates, but I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Word! See everyone this weekend @ HP-ARRRRRRRRRR!!!

PS... Anyone have any advice on IOM TT vs Manx TT? Maybe Manx is better to attend b/c it is not as crazy/busy? Thoughts?

R1-2NV
June 8th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Hey Dave Steve Madison. I went to IOM in 2004. I took the steampacket
out of Dublin. You can also go from England IE: Liverpool.
I would say IOM TT vs Manx as its very historic.

Crazy stuff to do and Mad Sunday!! Also cool shows and bands. Its a free for all for a couple of weeks. I had a blast. The museum is killer a must see. It took around 3 hr's on the boat to get to the IOM from Dublin.

I'm down with any place that has a superbike on the back of there currency.
Hope you have fun. I will go back again for sure.

d_mob
June 8th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Steve --

First off, good to see you this past weekend @ the Automezzi event. The bikes that you worked on held their own against a back drop of Ferrari, Pantera, Lambo and Aston Martin.

Regarding IOM, I'm def stoked about going next year and just need to iron out the details. Maybe I can tie in BSB @ Cadwell Park the week prior. I'd love to see some bikes jumping over "the hill".

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/620/images/WebCadwellPicDaleFordham.jpg

See you this weekend --

Desmodromico
June 8th, 2010, 11:23 AM
I'm in, would be awesome to hit BSB or a GP round depending on how dates fall...

More important see you this weekend!

GNGSXR
June 8th, 2010, 11:56 AM
racing underground? :cry: anyone have any invitation codes?