PDA

View Full Version : R/C Cars this Weekend (Demo units for everyone to run)

freddiewest
June 7th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Well it looks like mother nature has taken over the track that Elden and Bart had constructed, and they did a fantastic job!!!..... Gosh darnit Glenn thought you were going to keep tabs on it.... :shock:... jus kidding...

We , Colpar Hobbies are going to bring out about 10 Traxxas Slash R/C Short Course Race Trucks that everyone can run this Saturday.... I am also going to bring a 1/5 scale HPI 5T that is about 35 pounds and scoots around at about 45mph.... Giving away a HPI Blitz in a free drawing, if weather permits we are going to try and do a R/C heli demonstration, 3D, inverted flying, just have to see how the weather god's treat us!!

So bring all your friends, and kids!! we will keep them busy for ya!!

Anything else you want us to bring out ask away and I will see if we can accommodate your requests...

Look for us at the Traxxas Pit,

Keith

motolitho
June 7th, 2010, 09:11 AM
I also plan on bringing my 50cc Extreme Flight Yak-54. As long as we dont have too much wind.

freddiewest
June 7th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Yeah I was going to have my buddy fly his 200cc Bipe but he has a IMACC competition this weekend...

I just don't have enough room to bring my 50cc extra and all the rest of the race gear, need to buy a bigger trailer!!

racedk6
June 7th, 2010, 11:32 AM
I should have a trust vectoring F-16 out there pending I dont destroy it this week.

Hotrod
June 7th, 2010, 01:34 PM
HA! My ex was "trust vectoring" long before they tried it on any model planes.... :twisted:

peteyt328
June 8th, 2010, 08:08 AM
hahaha. I'll try to bring my Habu out, haven't flown that thing since I taped it all back together... could be interesting!

freddiewest
June 8th, 2010, 09:39 AM
That would be awesome Pete!!! Look forward to seeing you this weekend!!

Bartman
June 8th, 2010, 01:32 PM
If we all bring out some rakes we can reclaim the track for mother nature.

KFinn
June 8th, 2010, 01:41 PM
If we all bring out some rakes we can reclaim the track for mother nature.I'll try to remember to bring a rake and shovel... maybe a ho! errr hoe.