PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

Illicitkustoms
June 2nd, 2010, 02:11 PM
I would just like to say sorry to all those who had to take time out there race day or had to see the crap that went on sunday in the pits.

dragos13
June 2nd, 2010, 02:45 PM
Could you identify yourself or further explain the situation?

JimWilson29
June 2nd, 2010, 03:00 PM
Casey, I believe he is talking about the attempted MMA exhibition in the pits Sunday morning that he partook in.

dave.gallant
June 2nd, 2010, 03:45 PM
If this were the AMA, we would have YouTube video posted by now.

Jon
June 2nd, 2010, 08:36 PM
Crap in the pits, Prey tell :?:

random hero
June 2nd, 2010, 08:54 PM
This take place @ Miller?

rforsythe
June 2nd, 2010, 08:57 PM

Nope...

random hero
June 2nd, 2010, 11:21 PM

Nope...

Damn.. went home Saturday evening, what did I miss?

dragos13
June 3rd, 2010, 07:01 AM
Casey, I believe he is talking about the attempted MMA exhibition in the pits Sunday morning that he partook in.

Yeah that was my first guess. I'm just curious which corner he was fighting out of ;)

glenngsxr
June 3rd, 2010, 07:14 AM
As you should be. Thankfully, most other people missed it. If you want to be a thug, take that crap outside of the MRA cause we won't have that shit here, especially over a damn power commander disk.

Bartman
June 3rd, 2010, 10:06 AM
It might help to know that this person on the way home stoped to help Dale Bob with a flat trailer tire. It does not mean what happened was not stupid but hes not a total ass either.
On a more serious note I was very unhappy that none of the pit crew involved on both sides steped in to handle the situation. If you see something like this brewing don't just step back and let it happen.
Bartman

polar x
June 3rd, 2010, 03:01 PM
BANG ON for what bart said......Also is it really necessary to bring it back up and rehash it? He F@#KED up and apologized for it. Enough said. Lesson learned. Better judgment for next time. GOD KNOWS :roll: we have had worse in the pits for years and it has been overlooked or slightly tapped on the wrist.

I would rather see him come back out, get a second chance and be apart of the "family" knowing that he apologized for it. No stones from my glass house either.

N1K
June 3rd, 2010, 04:15 PM
was there a race sunday I missed. Last race was a like week and half ago. Did this happen at ppir rd two then or some trackday over the weekend?

dave.gallant
June 3rd, 2010, 05:11 PM
BANG ON for what bart said......Also is it really necessary to bring it back up and rehash it? He F@#KED up and apologized for it. Enough said. Lesson learned. Better judgment for next time. GOD KNOWS :roll: we have had worse in the pits for years and it has been overlooked or slightly tapped on the wrist.

I would rather see him come back out, get a second chance and be apart of the "family" knowing that he apologized for it. No stones from my glass house either.

Settle down Francis.

Most of us here have no idea what this post was even about.

Bartman
June 3rd, 2010, 06:50 PM
This is not the first time this has happened and will not be the last and just because you get in a fight you did not start but defended yourself well and ended the fight in a hold rather than continuing to pummel the other guy also says something. Not fair in the slightest to call anyone a thug for defending oneself, was it stupid YES should it have been avoided YES and in a perfect world it would not have happened.
We had a incident several years ago that had the potential to get really bad and people on both sides steped in to stop it going to far, these things will come up all the time, sometimes over something so stupid it make my teeth hurt and sometimes over something legit but either way it can't be allowed to come to blows.
Lets face it this sport collects it's share of alpha males and shit will happen, having the stones to come out and say SORRY for being a dumbass means something, no thug I know of will ever say sorry unless it is a court order and sometimes not even them.
In short a little slack is in order.

Bartman
June 3rd, 2010, 06:54 PM
Also if you have no knowldge of the incident you do not need to, he is saying sorry to the people involved. No need to advertize this, just BS for the gossip mill.

benfoxmra95
June 3rd, 2010, 10:01 PM
Also if you have no knowldge of the incident you do not need to, he is saying sorry to the people involved. No need to advertize this, just BS for the gossip mill.

"if" he was "required" or asked to make a public apology "here" on the forum then you have to expect people to be curious as to "why"

saying we don't need to know what it's about or it's none of your business is kinda rude.... in my opine.

If he was not asked to or required to make a public apology and he did this on his own volition then kudos to him and come back and race and move on.

Jon
June 4th, 2010, 12:03 AM
Jeez,
ya miss an MRA race these days and you miss out on an MMA event? Damn, I'm going to have to come spectate. I'd say that between the extra promotion and these posts that even if I wasn't a racer, I'd be interested in coming out and seeing an event. There's as much action in the pits as there is on track and just to think I'm letting all those tickets go to waste

Bartman
June 4th, 2010, 10:23 AM
You miss my point Ben, just sayin we don't need to advertive this to the people that have no knowledge of the event. As I say it's just fodder for the rumor mill, I don't see any good for everbody to know the specifics.
The board as a whole has not said anything to him, someone may have talked to him and I would not know but nothing from the board. The way I see it is he stepped up and owned it.

dave.gallant
June 4th, 2010, 10:27 AM
You miss my point Ben, just sayin we don't need to advertive this to the people that have no knowledge of the event.

And you missed our point.

We stumble across this post one morning, yet you freak out when a few of us head-injury people ask "What is this about?".

How about this. The Pope is happy he repents and forgives everyone just for reading this thread.

http://www.polishamericancenter.org/Pictures/pope-new2.jpg

hcr25
June 4th, 2010, 11:37 AM
In the past this has happened before and the board has handled it.
I remember the jerk Dave Lambert getting suspended for a race weekend for making physical contact in another riders pit. That thug didnt even get to throw a punch :wink:

gixxermike
June 4th, 2010, 12:36 PM
In the past this has happened before and the board has handled it.
I remember the jerk Dave Lambert getting suspended for a race weekend for making physical contact in another riders pit. That thug didnt even get to throw a punch Wink

He should have been banned for life from that incident....unbelievable!! :lol:

dave.gallant
June 4th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Would you guys knock it off.

The Pope and his Pope-Mobile forgave all.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-5/popemobile.jpg

The GECCO
June 4th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Would you guys knock it off.

The Pope and his Pope-Mobile forgave all.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-5/popemobile.jpg

**Hi-Jack in progress**

The pictures of the bullet proof Pope-Mobile always reminds me of Eddie Murphy's routine not long after Pope John-Paul II was shot...

What is your rationale for shooting the Pope? I guess the guy figured "I want to go to hell, but I don't want to wait in line with everyone else"

"You shot the Pope? You can go right in!"

:lol:

/Hi-Jack

Bartman
June 4th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Not sure I freaked but as someone involved I felt it my duty to clarify certain things.
Now on to more important matters I preferred the old Popemobile with the bubble, looked like something out of a old Batman movie. :lol:

Scored51
June 4th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Here's a serious technical question. Did they forget to install A/C where the Pope sits? He's got the windows down, while the driver seems comfy with the windows up in a suit. :?

dave.gallant
June 4th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Not sure I freaked but as someone involved I felt it my duty to clarify certain things.
Now on to more important matters I preferred the old Popemobile with the bubble, looked like something out of a old Batman movie. :lol:

I rather enjoy this one as well:

http://soupytrumpet.com/uploads/2008/04/churchtankgi.jpg

(Try as you all might, no one can top my thread-jacking style!)

hcr25
June 4th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Why does the Pope need all the protection if God is on his side?

gixxermike
June 4th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Why does the Pope need all the protection if God is on his side?

Mike have you seen Dave's tank?

Electroman
June 5th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Is that a reflection, or is the Pope reading a Ducati Sales Brochure?

rybo
June 5th, 2010, 08:45 AM

As an owner of ducati's I can tell you that the Pope blesses all special order parts with extra virgin olive oil before they ship to the eventual owner.

This is the reason it takes so long to get special order parts from Ducati.

davy4575
June 5th, 2010, 10:31 AM
also why they are so expensive. Its recommended that you run holy water only for coolant as well

rforsythe
June 5th, 2010, 12:14 PM

As an owner of ducati's I can tell you that the Pope blesses all special order parts with extra virgin olive oil before they ship to the eventual owner.

This is the reason it takes so long to get special order parts from Ducati.

So how do you explain the reliability thing? God hates you?

Bartman
June 5th, 2010, 12:32 PM
I would say that the Devine Wind is just stronger then the Cathlic god, :twisted: Thats why Japanese bikes break less.

hcr25
June 5th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Wouldnt a fart from the Pope be defined as a Divine Wind?

Bartman
June 5th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Good one Mikey but that would in fact be Cutting the Devine Wind, not quite the same.

Kamikaze
June 7th, 2010, 12:15 AM
Wouldnt a fart from the Pope be defined as a Divine Wind?

I'd have to agree... any Pope passing gas would be defined as "Divine Wind."

Just wish I'd thought of it first...