PDA

View Full Version : WSBK Anyone??

Sol Performance
May 27th, 2010, 12:19 AM
Please post up if you are going to be at the WSBK event this coming weekend in Miller. I will be there to support some of the riders. Would like to see some good results for the local racers!!

Hope to see you there!

Contact me if I can help with anything.

spitfirekid57
May 27th, 2010, 07:36 AM
I'll be there...if they accept my registration I'll be racing also!

Jon
May 27th, 2010, 08:15 AM
You may wish to call them as registration for the event closed a while back and lack of planning on your part may not create an emergency on theirs.
Best of luck and hope to see you on the grid.....or at least quailifying.

kamper11
May 27th, 2010, 10:30 AM
A good size group of us will be there - camping track side by the Attitudes in a large camper - some riding in - some in the sag wagon/camper tow

look for the DEMC flag that will be flying!! stop by and say hi!!

All told we have 3 sites so about 20 of us inc a number of mra racers!

just hollar for "kamper" when u come by!

Dan "kamper" Kampstra

LMsports
May 27th, 2010, 10:35 AM
We are already there and set up in the paddock. I'll be riding this weekend in the GTO. Stop by and visit!

Sol Performance
May 27th, 2010, 11:31 AM
I would agree with jon on this one jarret. Call when you can. They were having issues with people registering recently. Hope you get on track!

Kamper, sounds like party to me! save me an iced tea. (dont think I will be drinking this weekend) Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Rob, How did Fort Collins treat you?

LMsports
May 27th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Fort Collins was a nice layover point. Had lunch with a high school friend that randomly saw I was out there from a facebook post. I'm from Pennsylvania which makes it that much more crazy that we met up out here.

The drive across Wyoming may be as boring as the drive across Nebraska...

Sol Performance
May 27th, 2010, 11:46 AM
It's a small world sometimes. I did the same with a friend I ran into in Mexico. Couldn't believe it.
Glad you enjoyed the Fort. It really is a cool city.

Dont get me started about I 80. Usually I just put cruise on and tie my steering wheel up at a 20 degree left angle to compensate for the 40mph wind. Opposite on the way out.