PDA

View Full Version : CORNER WORKERS GOING TO UTAH - - - MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kickstand
June 13th, 2006, 06:55 AM
All Cornerworkers...

This is what I have so far for those going to UTAH.

All these people have responded to me already by E-Mail... Please respond again to tawny@nerdshack.com with your final confimation that the information is correct.... For some of you, I need your contact #, in case there are any changes you need to be notified of and there isnt enough time for email notification.. Please include with your email

For those of you who did not receive or have lost the hotel information, see below.... BTW, the check in time @ the hotel was changed from 1pm to 3pm....

Needing a Room AND transportation

Steve McMath - need contact #
Shane Boone - eneed contact #
Steve Sady - need contact #

Needing ONLY a Room (providing their own transportation)
Bob Heaton - need contact #
Vincent Parra - need contact #
Lincoln
Kip
Carolyn
Larry
Rich
Matt
Me

Working and NOT needing room or transportation

Curtis Elmore - need contact #
Lorelei Rogers - need contact #
Phil Brinkeroff - need contact #

HOTEL INFORMATION (print for your convenience)
Best Western
365 Main Street 435-882-5010

Check-in on July 7 (Friday) and Check-out on July 9 (Sunday)

Each room reserved is smoking (only thing available) and has 2 queen beds.

Hotel Features & Amenities
Hot Tub and Indoor Pool
Free Continental Breakfast
High Speed Internet

Guest Room Amenities
Cable satellite television and Dataports
Queen Size Beds
Refrigerator & Microwave in each room
Air-conditioning

Dining
Restaurants within walking distance

contractrn
June 24th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Hi Tawny,

My cell phone is long distance from anywhere in the US as it is a canadian number: 1 778 839 8149

Lorelei

Kickstand
June 25th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Not a problem... Thank you for your reply

Tawny

chrobis
July 3rd, 2006, 06:30 AM
Hey All -

Do you need any more (corner) workers?

My bike isn't running, but I have an airline ticket and a room reservation, (and the change fee on the ticket is as much as the ticket is worth...), so I'm planning on flying out to SLC to at least watch the races, but am willing to work if there is a need.

Kickstand
July 3rd, 2006, 08:21 AM
Hell Ya....
That would be awesome, would you work both saturday and sunday?
Email me personally @ tawny@nerdshack.com and let's talk!!!!

Tawny

shaneboone
July 3rd, 2006, 04:57 PM
This is ShaneBoone. A Telephone for me is 303-273 2876 so there is a 'contact number' if this is what's meant by 'contact number' . Also My question still remains as to WHERE we cornerworkers who will need a ride to the Miller track at Utah ... well, WHERE will we meet here in Colorado to catch this ride ???? I understand what Utah motel we wiill be at ...etc... but there is - ZERO - info outn here as to where pleple like myself meet the transportiing Van that's taking me to Utah. Its July 2nd right now and Miller is this coming week-end so where must I go to meet this Van at ???? If you know please either Email me at Shaneboone@Hotmail.com or Canyonflyers@Juno.com or just telephone 303-273-2876 . Thankyou.
shane-

Kickstand
July 3rd, 2006, 07:54 PM
Shane,
I sent you an email to your hotmail address giving you the transportation info. Bob Heaton is driving. You need to call him at home (303-659-7237) or at work (303-759-8100) to make arrangements.

Tawny

JimWilson29
July 3rd, 2006, 08:05 PM
I am driving to Miller and back by myself so I have room for a passenger if someone does still need transportation. I am leaving Friday morning and driving back Sunday night. My # is 720 226 3418

Jim

Kickstand
July 3rd, 2006, 08:08 PM
Thanks!!!!
But It looks like we have all the cornerworkers covered that need a ride... Thanks though... Maybe I can call on you for Nebraska if need be...SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!

Tawny