PDA

View Full Version : 2000 GSXR 750 race bike

Lurch
May 19th, 2010, 08:03 PM
2000 GSXR 750 Race bike

Clean Title in hand
Motor built by Bart at Faster with Yosh Cams
*did 130 hp on Faster dyno in May 2009
Forks built by Marcus McBain (RPS) with I *believe to be a traxxioin axxion valve**
2 sets of fork springs
GP Comp Bodywork ready for paint
GP Tech Fairing stay
Frame Sliders...unknown brand
Factory Pro case covers both sides
Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch
Penske Double
K&N Filter
PC 3 USB
quick shifter
Woodcraft Clip ons
brembo master with remote adjust
GPR Damper
Woodcraft Rearsets
Hindle full exhaust (can has dent but doesn't hit core)
520 Chain
Stock front and rear wheels
Marchesini 16.5 Front and Rear Wheels
Two sets of EBC prolite rotors
1 6" Rear Wheel (in case you like the 190/55 rear tire)
Performance Friction Brake pads with one race
+box of misc GSXR parts included

$3200 o.b.o.

PM for details....

Lurch
May 24th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Forgot to mention that I also have a set of stands for above.

Bartman
May 25th, 2010, 12:15 PM
This would be a spectacular Modern Vintage bike, it has all the goods to win. Just needs a pilot. Sorry not to see you ride it Lurch.
Bartman

dave.gallant
May 25th, 2010, 12:24 PM
This would be a spectacular Modern Vintage bike, it has all the goods to win. Just needs a pilot. Sorry not to see you ride it Lurch.
Bartman

Agreed.

Rob Christman could still probably podium RORO on this year GSXR.

Jon
May 25th, 2010, 02:47 PM
That would be as amazing as Turpins comeback. Last I heard Rob was maybe a bit beat up after a little mishap.
Why the MRA's fastest racers these days all have broken limbs. IE. Shane not one but two broken legs, Christman, broken elbow.

Lurch
May 25th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Bartman

I am too. I had the fire and then lost my damn job again and by the time I found a new one the fire was gone.

I also would be interested in a trade for????

T Baggins
May 26th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Maybe we should just re-light the fire...

What's it gonna take Lurchie-poo??!! It's time for you to come back and stomp some ass again! :twisted:

oldtimer
May 26th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Bartman

I am too. I had the fire and then lost my damn job again and by the time I found a new one the fire was gone.

Come on Lurch, MvGTO is crying out for more entries right now! Jump into that class before it fills up and steal some tire money. We'll make Bart go out on his cheater Suzuki with you.

Bartman
May 26th, 2010, 12:27 PM
What cheater Suzuki, I only have by almost bone stock 600. Ok maybe it has wheels but I have not even changed the spark plugs since I got it.

Lurch
May 30th, 2010, 09:16 AM
I really would loved to have come out and raced again, but it's just not in the cards right now.