PDA

View Full Version : amb transponder

JohnGarc
May 19th, 2010, 02:15 PM
?. How long are we as a club going to use this system. Only reason I ask is before I buy a brand spankin new one, I would cringe if this season if we we went to something else as talked about in the general meeting. Just a thought? Feedback is appreciated to this post or my contact info...

Scored51
May 19th, 2010, 09:33 PM
That is the $64,000 question my friend. Tell you what, I can trade you a slightly used transponder for your RD350 which I'm sure is more than slightly used. :lol:

In some seriousness, AMB (MyLaps) should be getting back to me with the ultimate status of our equipment (repair, replace, and cost of either) by the end of the month. That begins a process to determine the best course of action. As easy as it is to say, "The grass is greasier on the other side...", moving away from our current system is only one option at this point.

JohnGarc
May 20th, 2010, 03:54 AM
haha very funny... lol. Ok, that sums my budget in a nutshell. I guess I will see you early on saturdays. haha.

Thanks Chris for getting back to me.

Jon
May 20th, 2010, 07:24 AM
You guys should keep the current system as from my travels seems to be the most widely used systems across the country. Besides the fact I've sold my old one and bought a replacement. Chris, do be looking at re registering it this weekend to Kevin Finnegan. but you'll figure that out when he goes around and it comes up me.....and I'm not there......hopefully.........Be well.......go day....

KFinn
May 20th, 2010, 09:24 AM
You guys should keep the current system as from my travels seems to be the most widely used systems across the country. Besides the fact I've sold my old one and bought a replacement. Chris, do be looking at re registering it this weekend to Kevin Finnegan. but you'll figure that out when he goes around and it comes up me.....and I'm not there......hopefully.........Be well.......go day....
hehe... Thanks Jon. I already squared up with Chris last night with all the numbers and info. :D