PDA

View Full Version : Need Spanish-speaking racers @PPIR for TV interviews

JimWilson29
May 19th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Looking for a couple racers that speak fluent Spanish. Taking a year of it in high school and knowing all the bad words won't cut it. :)

clowe
May 19th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Are you for real??

What in the hell are you into now! :-(0)

clowe
May 19th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Are you for real??

What in the hell are you into now! :-(0)

JimWilson29
May 19th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Ok since Crash has decided to make a mockery of me, I will provide more details:
We will have a television crew at PPIR on Sunday filming coverage for a TV show. The TV show is called "ALLIMITE" and it airs on Thursdays at 5pm on Telemundo. They cover a variety of entertainment events at a variety of venues, and are looking forward to promoting bike racing and our organization. You can check them out at www.allimite.tv. Go to "VIDEOS" to see past episodes. They will air the show a week or two after they record, and then it will be available to view on the website as well. They plan on interviewing racers and since they are Spanish station, Spanish speaking racer's would be a plus but not necessary.

oldtimer
May 19th, 2010, 03:00 PM
This is a cool opportunity! Make sure your pits look their best, we'd love to get some good shots for this program. :)

dave.gallant
May 19th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Now I am just curious..

Is this program aired here in Colorado, or in a native Spanish speaking country?

JimWilson29
May 19th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Now I am just curious..

Is this program aired here in Colorado, or in a native Spanish speaking country?

Broadcasted on Comcast here in Denver on Ch14

nwatkins176
May 19th, 2010, 04:16 PM
I can only cuss at them in Spanish....

Jim good job on setting this up, and thinking outside the box to the spanish speaking community.

clowe
May 19th, 2010, 04:18 PM
La cabra de Tony está en mi cuarto de baño!

Era para Tony y Dave!

Gran oportunidad, mantenga el gran trabajo...

clowe
May 19th, 2010, 04:19 PM

Era para Tony y Dave!

KFinn
May 19th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Sweet, I can have subtitles below me on screen and look like a Godzilla flick .... Hahahhahaha...

dave.gallant
May 19th, 2010, 04:37 PM

Era para Tony y Dave!

Ich bevorzuge Deutsches gegenüber Spanischen.

dave.gallant
May 19th, 2010, 04:38 PM

Era para Tony y Dave!

Ich bevorzuge Deutsches gegenüber Spanischen.

Oh und die Ziege nicht ist Grube.

clowe
May 19th, 2010, 04:56 PM
It is always the damn Germans!

To anyone who does not know me or may take offense to that, I'm part German so I can say it!!

Oh, and this too..........

Мы пинали задницу немцев во Второй мировой войне. Сначала правило сражения, когда-либо не начинайте войну земли в России, Вы не можете победить!

dave.gallant
May 19th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Я люблю мать Россия.

clowe
May 19th, 2010, 05:03 PM
As you should!

TRK
May 19th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Damn commies

Lynn Carey
May 19th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Bueno. I'm not a racer, I'm a corner worker. I'm bilingual English-Spanish. Me gustaria mucho hablar y ayudar. I'm in if you need me-except I'm usually busy during the races.

Hotrod
May 20th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Deutsch gefaellt mir auch viel besser!! :P

JimWilson29
May 20th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Jim good job on setting this up, and thinking outside the box to the spanish speaking community.

Don't thank me. Your club president got the ball rolling.

T Baggins
May 20th, 2010, 11:02 AM

Don't thank me. Your club president got the ball rolling.

Nope. They had seen our flyers and heard about our bike nights - AND SO THEY CALLED ME! All's I did is tell them we'd love to have them there...

Great job! to the Rider Reps and Volunteers who have made such a tremendous effort to the word out about the MRA in 2010! =D>

jprider
May 20th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Yo hablo español y puede ayudar, pero yo no hablan Inglés. J/k! If you guys need me let me know I will be in the pit.

John

Sprtbkbabe
May 20th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Well, I didn't double majour in German and Spanish for nothing I guess. Apparently, I'll get to translate Crash's German into Spanish for Telemundo folks. :lol:

JimWilson29
May 25th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Just a reminder, Telemundo's coverage of this past weekend's races for the TV show ALLIMITE will be broadcasted this Thursday, May 27th, at 5pm MST. After the broadcast, it will be available for viewing on their website www.allimite.tv . Check it out!