PDA

View Full Version : Reminder!

cromer611
May 18th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Charge your transponders NAOW!
also pre-register end wednesday night. DOEET!

Scored51
May 18th, 2010, 05:36 PM
PLEASE wait until at least Thursday so that your transponders will last the entire weekend. It would suck to have your unit die before AmO. Thanks.

rforsythe
May 18th, 2010, 08:22 PM
It would suck to have your unit die before AmO. Thanks.

Not for the racer behind you. :lol:

random hero
May 19th, 2010, 10:35 AM
guys whats the procedure for charging one of these transponders... bought one on the board, but have no clue on the procedure of charging it, etc.... thanks

dragos13
May 19th, 2010, 10:38 AM
guys whats the procedure for charging one of these transponders... bought one on the board, but have no clue on the procedure of charging it, etc.... thanks

Charge for about 14 hours prior to heading to the track. I usually figure out the time I'm going to be leaving the house, subtract 14 hrs and set that as the time to plug it in.

They will blink green a number of times which corresponds to the amount of days it should hold the charge. Should easily last all weekend even if you are going to ride Friday.

After that, let them die completely and charge when the next race weekend comes. During the off season, it is good to charge every month.

glenngsxr
May 19th, 2010, 02:57 PM
unless your Zach Kinzler. I have to remind that guy a hundred times before the weekend and it still doesn't get plugged in until first call riders meeting on Saturday. Gotta love it.

Glenn #62

Scored51
May 19th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Holy Crap! Casey, I mean someone, read my instructions!

Luke, while your in the race day office hit me up for a "care and feeding" sheet for your transponder (not to be confused with the one Tony has for spec racing goats!)

davy4575
May 19th, 2010, 09:45 PM
rentals avail sat am?