PDA

View Full Version : Rider Rep or Novice Familiar w/PPIR

nobasin
May 18th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Looking for somebody who I can follow the first 8am novice practice sat. morning at PPIR for race #2 who is familiar with the track. I have never raced at PPIR and with all the talk of banking, walls, new lines in turn 1 etc. I would really appreciate somebody showing me the track that first practice. I can't get there Friday, so sat. morning is all I got before racing in the afternoon.

Post up or PM me. I am planning on getting to my garage on late Friday afternoon to get set up.

Mike-

JimWilson29
May 18th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Mike, one of the rider reps should be able to take you around Saturday morning. Come see Jeff, Casey, Wyeth or myself that morning.

dragos13
May 18th, 2010, 09:58 AM
As Jim said, the rider reps can go out with you in Novice practice to show you the lines. I would be happy to help, just give me a heads up around 7:30am so that I can have my suit on before the rider meeting.

#907 under the Michelin canopy...

:)

nobasin
May 18th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Thanks guys. Casey, I'll find you after I get through tech. I'll connect with Brownie and Wyeth as backups just in case you get busy.

rforsythe
May 18th, 2010, 10:29 AM
On the plus side for you, the new line in turn 1 won't require any adaptation on your part. :D

Throttleroller277
May 18th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Hit me up if Casey can't get away.

OUTLAWD
May 18th, 2010, 11:13 AM
I might be bugging someone on friday for a few sighting laps as well

oldtimer
May 18th, 2010, 11:56 AM
I'll ride with you if you want to follow, just hit me up in the morning.

Great news for anyone new to PPIR, it's a very short simple track. Easy to learn, challenging to go fast. :)

KFinn
May 18th, 2010, 01:29 PM
I'd like to tag along with someone too. I'd hate to keep taking up peoples time to do this separate though. Any chance one of you would mind taking a small group of us around at once like we did for the race school? Or is it better to have 1 per 1 ratio?

dragos13
May 18th, 2010, 01:32 PM
I'd like to tag along with someone too. I'd hate to keep taking up peoples time to do this separate though. Any chance one of you would mind taking a small group of us around at once like we did for the race school? Or is it better to have 1 per 1 ratio?

I will lead as many riders that want to follow

8)

JimWilson29
May 18th, 2010, 01:41 PM

Kevin, there will be four of us available so good chance you can go out with one of us 1 on 1.

phildrummond
May 18th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Count me in, too. I'm coming down early Saturday to figure out shiz as I go. I've got no "crew" with me and I'm hoping to get set up for 1st practice. If not, if anyone's willing for 2nd practice, cool! I don't even know where to get on and off the track.

Thanks.

davy4575
May 19th, 2010, 10:10 PM
count me in too for tagging along. Ill be there for fridays practice and sat. When does mw endurance practice btw?

OUTLAWD
May 19th, 2010, 11:03 PM
count me in too for tagging along. Ill be there for fridays practice and sat. When does mw endurance practice btw?

because you are special, you can practice anytime that novices practice... ;)

and here

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=10406

davy4575
May 20th, 2010, 12:02 AM
Im special in that "do not opperate heavy machinery" kinda way.

random hero
May 20th, 2010, 12:41 AM
Do yourself a favor and watch some youtube video... there was a recent lap and half posted w/T1 configuration. Track is short, and very very simple. See you Sat.