PDA

View Full Version : ***PPIR sign up***

Timmay!
May 17th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Due to the significantly smaller track at PPIR, arguably 7-9 corners, I will not need the usual compliment of 25ish cornerworkers that are required at HPR. For PPIR I will need about 12.

Therefore I am asking people to post up there interest in working this weekend. I can't guarantee I will take the first to sign up, I will have to prioritize based on experience and dedication. I hope everyone can understand the necessity for this process.

Here is the curent list as of 5/20 @1021hrs

Ed Yenkle
Pig Pen Poet
Lynn Carey
Jackie Bachman
Marcus Thomas

fairrpe86
May 17th, 2010, 11:02 PM
I will be there. If you want me to work I will, if not I will relax and enjoy the races for the weekend. Let me know.

Timmay!
May 18th, 2010, 06:32 AM
I will be there. If you want me to work I will, if not I will relax and enjoy the races for the weekend. Let me know.
Brandon, you are part of the Core crew.:roll: I plan on you being there for every race unless I hear different from you.

Snowman
May 18th, 2010, 07:41 AM
I'm out.
Will be racing this time...

T Baggins
May 18th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Ed 2 the G, double A double R will be there. He's Rv'ing it for the weekend.

Lynn Carey
May 18th, 2010, 12:21 PM
I plan on being there and working both days. Hope you can use me.

mopoet178
May 18th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Ill be there both days, but I told you that already.

Timmay!
May 18th, 2010, 07:37 PM
I'm out.
Will be racing this time...

Sorry, "Snowman" I don't recognize your log in name... :roll:

Moto-Mania
May 18th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Jackie Bachman will be there Saturday and Sunday.

Snowman
May 19th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Randall Turner
Former Corner Worker, now Super Street Racer...

Immune
May 19th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Tim...I'll be there, sent a pm top you and Kyle...Marcus Thomas
Thanks

Timmay!
May 20th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Five corner worker confirmations in as many days. Seems like an indictment of the on-line sign up suggestions. :?

The GECCO
May 21st, 2010, 08:38 AM
Five corner worker confirmations in as many days. Seems like an indictment of the on-line sign up suggestions. :?

Have you gotten the word out to everyone that you've changed the system and that they need to sign up online? If not, there's lots of people that probably still think it's first come, first served at the track.

Timmay!
May 21st, 2010, 09:46 PM
Have you gotten the word out to everyone that you've changed the system and that they need to sign up online? If not, there's lots of people that probably still think it's first come, first served at the track.

I have not changed the system. The reduced number of corner workers that are needed at PPIR required an expedient means by which to disseminate that information. So I put the word out on-line in order to accomplish that goal and to serve as a test run for on-line registration.

In retrospect this turned out to be rather ironic, and seems to cast further doubt about using an electronic medium as the sole means by which to both notify and register.