PDA

View Full Version : Reverend/Officiant for Wedding

Sportmax
May 11th, 2010, 08:47 PM
My fiancee and I are looking for an Officiant or reverend to marry us for our wedding in July. We are both avid motorcycle riders and we are having a motorcycle theme wedding(our bikes will be in the wedding :))
We would love to have someone with the same passions in life and towards motorcycles and motor sports to marry us. If you are a ordained minister or reverend or know one please let me know.
Thanks
Kirk
emailing me will be the fastest and easiest way to reach me
boostedskyline@hotmail.com

JimWilson29
May 11th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Contact Boots. His contact info is on the bottom of the MRA contacts page http://www.mra-racing.org/index.cfm?action=contact

racer96
May 14th, 2010, 11:24 PM
I second the nomination for boots. Even though it was short lived, Boots did my last wedding.
Zach

Jon
May 15th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Hince the abbreviation to your first racing career I suppose?
Welcome back Zack,
Love the bike and enjoy a life of one night stands! That's what I did but it got old and I found a stable women and we've been happy ever since

Sportmax
May 16th, 2010, 08:06 AM
I will email boots and see what he has to say. Sounds like you all like him so he must be a great guy :)
Thanks for the help

kamper11
May 16th, 2010, 07:49 PM
If by chance things dont work with Boots - you could have an avid moto friend officiate - if the rules havent changed -

In CO a few years back - anyone could apply for a 1 day license that would allow that person to legally officiate a wedding - a buddy had another of our buddies do this - was pretty cool.

I'm sure if you check on the CO state website - there is info on how to become a 1 day "deputy commissioner of marriages"