PDA

View Full Version : PPIR track layout?

random hero
May 10th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Don't mean to be a pest, but will you guys put an updated track map, or some info on the reconfigured T1 area before the races? Last time I rode there was in 2005 w/R2SL... I'm going to get waxed anyway, but at least I'd have some idea of the updated layout... thanks :D

dragos13
May 10th, 2010, 12:40 PM
We will be setting up the config on Monday May 17th. We will probably post up pics, if not video, of the final config following that day. If you aren't busy, try to make the 17th or 21st trackdays...

:)

T Baggins
May 10th, 2010, 01:36 PM
the biggest difference is that we will be coming off the banking much sooner, and braking straight up-n-down into turn 2. That's what I recall anyway...

random hero
May 10th, 2010, 02:54 PM
the biggest difference is that we will be coming off the banking much sooner, and braking straight up-n-down into turn 2. That's what I recall anyway...

What do you know... You still ride a carbureted bike :lol:

dave.gallant
May 10th, 2010, 03:19 PM

Valves are for toilets.

T Baggins
May 10th, 2010, 03:31 PM

yes, but a WELL carbureted bike...

I held the lap record at PPIR for MVGTU on that bike (1:00.546) until the last lap of the last race of the '08 Season... when damn Dave VanDeWeert passed me, took the win, the lap record (1:00.386), AND the championship... we were tied in points going into the last round.

Margin of victory was .028 of a second... THAT is how championship battles should ALWAYS be settled! Well, except with ME winning next time... :lol: