PDA

View Full Version : May 1st and 2nd pictures are up.

jbrowning
May 6th, 2010, 06:08 PM
I have my May 2nd pictures up. I appreciate you taking time to look at them and giving me some feedback through this post, pm or email.

http://www.rockymtnphotos.com/Motorcycles2010.htm

Thank you
Jim Browning

jbrowning
May 7th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Wow 97 looks and no one has anything to say. Are these bad, good, too small (not a chance), too large (quite possible), too many pages to go through, would you like to see them all on one page? Would you rather see other shots? :D I'm not trying to be pain. I am just trying to find out what you all like and dislike.

Thanks
Jim

N1K
May 7th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Jim I looked and I'm not one to lurk Pics look good seemed to be alot in the same spots though and the slow guys want pics too. I liked your pics from last and hope to get some from ya this year.
Laterz
Nik

Islandermyk
May 7th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Wow! I like the pics you took! Gonna have to pay you to get a shot of me draggin my knee and elbow on a turn... someday :wink:

I like the big pics set up... just scroll down and check out the awsome pics deal.

jbrowning
May 7th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Jim I looked and I'm not one to lurk Pics look good seemed to be alot in the same spots though and the slow guys want pics too. I liked your pics from last and hope to get some from ya this year.
Laterz
Nik

Thanks Nik, yeah for some reason my camera always picked out the white numbered bikes. :oops: I will work on fixing that at PPIR. I was trying out a few new corners that I hadn't tried last year and kinda got in a rut I think. So yeah I guess that is a way for me to say I need to get my fat fanny to more than a couple of spots on the track.
Thank you for the input I really appreciate the feedback.

Thanks
Jim Browning

jbrowning
May 7th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Wow! I like the pics you took! Gonna have to pay you to get a shot of me draggin my knee and elbow on a turn... someday :wink:

I like the big pics set up... just scroll down and check out the awsome pics deal.

Thanks Islandermyk, with the larger pictures did it seem like it too longer for your computer to load the pages? I looked back at my race school pictures and I was having a hard time seeing them on my 19" screen. So that is why I made them a little bit bigger.

Thanks for the input I appreciate it.

Thanks
Jim Browning