PDA

View Full Version : Garages at PPIR

peteyt328
May 6th, 2010, 08:20 AM
I hear the MRA is in charge of the garages at PPIR. Whoever is in the know, any idea when these will be available to reserve and what we are looking at cost-wise?

dragos13
May 6th, 2010, 08:35 AM
We are currently figuring out the floor plan for how many garages we have available.

We are going to allow a max 6 bikes per garage (normally they do two cars so 6 bikes should work out great) and prices should be around $150 per garage.

I will post up an official thread for signup once all the details are ironed out...

:)

rforsythe
May 6th, 2010, 09:56 AM
I thought it used to be 4 per stall due to fire code, has that changed?

cromer611
May 6th, 2010, 10:10 AM
i dunno, but i like the sound of $25 each person : )

Jon
May 6th, 2010, 04:14 PM
That was before Pikes Peak International Raceway became a strictly club (amateur) track and amateurs being strictly small time have smaller fires.

rybo
May 6th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Hey,

I've spoken with the management at PPIR regarding number of vehicles per door. There is no fire code or regulation about the number of vehicles per door, just that fueling is NOT PERMITTED in the garages.

As usual our 1 fire extinguisher per bike rule applies as well. These extinguishers should be kept in a place that is VERY easily accessible while bikes are in the garages.

Scott

Moto-Mania
May 7th, 2010, 06:00 PM
That was before Pikes Peak International Raceway became a strictly club (amateur) track and amateurs being strictly small time have smaller fires.

If that Glaefke guy ever retires for real, I think he has a career in comedy.