PDA

View Full Version : Rent-A-Ride(Wreck) available for PPIR?

dave.gallant
May 5th, 2010, 08:46 PM
I know this is a long shot, but I will at least try...:)

I am hoping someone might take mercy on an old washed up roadracer and might be interested in renting-me-a-ride at PPIR?

I have ridden most everything from 125s to GSXR1000s, so I mostly do not care what the bike is as long as it is mechanically safe. I would just like to turn a few (hundred) laps after being kicked in the head the last few years financially and not being able to go to the track. The more classes legal including endurance the better...

I will provide my own pump fuel, pit setup, (and prefer) my own tires.

Email dave@motosix DOT com if you have anything. Thanks.

N1K
May 5th, 2010, 09:19 PM
youd have to share it and ride mostly sun probly but you have hooked me up helped me out and are one of the guys that drove me to getting into racing I'd rent mine out to ya.

dave.gallant
May 5th, 2010, 09:32 PM
and are one of the guys that drove me to getting into racing

I apologize for sharing my addiction with you -- I don't wish it on anyone! :D :D

hcr25
May 5th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Dave, I can and want to help you.

rybo
May 6th, 2010, 06:08 AM
Dave, I can and want to help you.

Mike,

You rock.

Dave,

Can't wait to see you on the grid!

Scott

cu260r6
May 6th, 2010, 08:16 AM
I have a nice R6 with marchesinis just sitting in a garage waiting for my broken vertebrae to heal. Send me a message if you're interested Dave.

dave.gallant
May 6th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the offers guys -- I will be in touch!

rforsythe
May 6th, 2010, 10:50 AM
I got nothin right now, but would lend it to you in a second if I did. You've helped a lot of us over the years.

dave.gallant
May 6th, 2010, 11:03 AM
I got nothin right now, but would lend it to you in a second if I did. You've helped a lot of us over the years.

Thanks Ralph.

It has not felt right not being at the race track at all over the last few years. I guess some of us just have it in our blood no matter how hard we try and escape it (or, no matter how hard other people try and take it away from us).

For you new racers out there -- don't ever neglect your family chasing $5 trophies. That said, if this sport really is for you, you will know it. Even after all the years and $ you will undoubtedly p!ss into the wind, you will still love it. Hopefully the only thing you will ever regret is seeing your friends get hurt, and if you are really lucky, you won't have to experience that.

chris nami
May 8th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Dave !! i don't even ride on Sunday...its all yours brother.

froth
May 9th, 2010, 08:11 AM
A. If I can get the great pumpkin back in action and
B. You pass me on it
C. It will be great to see you out there.

Drop me a line. It ain't much but it's there if I can get it put back together.

LMsports
May 12th, 2010, 12:12 PM
I can't wait to see Dave back in action again!!

dave.gallant
May 12th, 2010, 01:23 PM
I can't wait to see Dave back in action again!!

I promise you it will not be terribly impressive.

I simply want to ball up some tires and hopefully have some fun.

I look forward to seeing you next weekend Rob.

-dave

froth
May 12th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Dave: As I posted, the KTM520 will be available (pending rain, it's my wet ride, too) with the exception of Colorado Class.

Fred
720 422 5932

dave.gallant
May 12th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Dave: As I posted, the KTM520 will be available (pending rain, it's my wet ride, too) with the exception of Colorado Class.

Fred
720 422 5932

Wow -- Thanks Fred and everyone else!

It looks like I will indeed be on two-wheels at PPIR thanks to Yoder,Applesauce & Lambert (and the rest of you that offered up). I really appreciate it guys...