PDA

View Full Version : Lithium Motorsports' first visit to the MRA

LMsports
May 4th, 2010, 01:47 PM
We wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone that made the long drive worth it! The MRA has a great club and we felt welcomed by everyone we met. The hospitality was top notch as was the racing...you have some fast racers for sure! The competition was stiffer than we expected and gives us something more to look forward to for PPIR. Also, I personally am returning to racing from a season ending crash with injuries last June and want to thank the Open class riders for helping to drag me along back to pace. I'll keep knocking chunks of time off and hope to be mixing it up back at the front soon. For answering all the silly questions we owe a beer to Glen, Bart, Scott, and Tony. To Adam, Carl, and Fish, pitted across from us...thanks for everything all weekend. You guys really took care of us. We're looking forward to the rest of the season with you all and really appreciated the welcome.

And by the way, Shane Turpin is an animal. I am officially a fan. One of the most inspirational performances on a motorcycle I have ever witnessed.

Superfreak
May 4th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Really nice to meet you guys, glad to have more tools er, I mean resources @ the track! Looking fwd to seeing you guys @ PPIR.

Motodrew
May 4th, 2010, 03:19 PM
I had no idea you guys were from Iowa! Awesome. I'm from Carson; East of Council Bluffs 30 minutes.

Sol Performance
May 4th, 2010, 04:45 PM
good to see you and Jason again Rob. Seems like we traded troubles for opposing week huh?
Hope you trip home was good and looking forward to another race weekend with you guys soon!

The GECCO
May 4th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Glad you guys could make it out, I look forward to seeing you the rest of the season.

gsnyder828
May 4th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Great to have you guys out supporting Pirelli with the MRA.

I appreciate all the help sorting out my tire-wear issues and look forward to seeing you at upcoming rounds.

=D>

sheispoison
May 4th, 2010, 09:36 PM
It was awesome to meet you guys. I really appreciate all of your (Rob), Brian, and Jason's advice on the tires and suspension all weekend! Can't wait to keep working with you guys the rest of the season! Thank you!!
carl

gpsigs
May 4th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Thank you Lithium! Its going to be great having such a knowledgeable source at the track to support us with tires and suspension! Also cool to have you there as a trackside vendor of some many products.

gpsigs
May 4th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Thank you Lithium! Its going to be great having such a knowledgeable source at the track to support us with tires and suspension! Also cool to have you there as a trackside vendor of some many products.

cjmagnuss
May 5th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Thank you Lithium! Looking forward to seeing you at PPIR!