PDA

View Full Version : Final results?

vort3xr6
May 4th, 2010, 08:04 AM
When can we see the final results?

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=40315

This does not show the correct finishes for me.

Throttleroller277
May 4th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Did you check the "Final Results" in the Race Day Office this weekend, after your races? You have 30 Minutes after they are "Posted" to protest them. 8)

If so, are the RRW results different from what was posted in the office?

vort3xr6
May 4th, 2010, 08:32 AM
I checked them right after the race was over. Turns out a few riders didn't register their transponders until after the race.

What a kick in the nuts.

oldtimer
May 4th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Def talk to JenJen about results if you have a question. There were some results changes this weekend due to unregistered transponders, not sure if that's what happened in your case. Jen will know the details.

And nice riding Brad.

nwatkins176
May 4th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Great riding Brad! I for sure have some work to do.

Scored51
May 4th, 2010, 03:43 PM
When can we see the final results?

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=40315

This does not show the correct finishes for me.

In general, please allow the better part of a week (a few days) before unleashing an inquiring mind. Multiple people are involved in processing the data of results, lap times, subsequent mergers, and updates to the database. The results sent to RRW are repeated from the published reports on race day. (AKA what you saw on the boards in the race day office.)

BTW, class track records will also be updated after the posting of the results. There were a few set this past weekend, but I need the official word to ensure I've got them all.

Thanks,

loujr
May 4th, 2010, 09:36 PM
I checked them right after the race was over. Turns out a few riders didn't register their transponders until after the race.

What a kick in the nuts.

There was a transponder issue, it showed me 3rd in the race day office and I actually got 4th. Not sure what happend I talked to the guy who had the issue and said he turned in his transponder number...so I know in that race from 2nd down everyone got knocked down 1 spot. As for GTU...not sure...I think he got 3rd????

JenJen
May 5th, 2010, 05:49 PM
There were quite a few people that did not register their transponders so the results were changed several times for Ngto,Ngtu,Agto,Agtu! I have had to refer to the manual scoring to find out who finished where.:shock: Please be patient & understanding that the results will be posted soon but it is not a 24hr turn around! Hopefully as we move forward with the season the results will be done in a timely manner & will not be changed alot! Give us till the end of the week till you blow up my cell phone or email!:lol:

Thanks
JenJen :D