PDA

View Full Version : Hey, thanks everyone!

rybo
May 3rd, 2010, 07:39 AM
I really appreciate all the hard work you guys do. I hate being the one who falls down, but thanks for coming out to T-13 and picking me up. As usual, your attention was prompt, professional and first class.

I'll try not to need your services any more this year, but I ride better knowing you are there.

Scott

Snowman
May 3rd, 2010, 08:03 AM
I would also like to thank all the corner workers for the same thing in the same corner on Saturday. I was the one who low sided on the last lap in Super Street. I have been a corner worker of the past year so I guess I know both sides now…

Keep it up

phildrummond
May 3rd, 2010, 10:00 AM
Thanks to all the crew. You make MRA events smooth and we're always in good hands. Having worked corners a few years, I know it's a long day and Saturday was a marathon for you folks. Nice work.

KFinn
May 3rd, 2010, 10:54 AM
thank you very much for your work. Your make our fun days fun.

Also have to say, thanks for the cheering and clapping at the end of the race, no matter how pitiful we place/finish. :D hehe

oldtimer
May 3rd, 2010, 09:29 PM
Yes, another thank you to the corner crew. Your hard work and cheers at the end of each race are fantastic! Thank you thank you!

Lynn Carey
May 3rd, 2010, 10:06 PM
The thanks is appreciated and rewarding. It was a great race weekend. For the most part it was uneventful and well run. Races were exciting and everyone seemed to be getting in the groove.

Saturday found only one event at my corner. Sunday was even better. All I did was chase blowing tumbleweeds and rescue the track from the evil beasts. I guess my new knickname should be "Tumbleweed Lynn."

jamesfromkent
May 10th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Thanks for picking me up and the clap-off (while leaving the track in the ambulance). Good to know I'm in safe hands but I'm hoping not to be using your services as much in future.