PDA

View Full Version : A great opening weekend

rybo
May 3rd, 2010, 07:37 AM
I really just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out to enjoy the races with us in some fashion this weekend. The weather turned out better than predicted and there was some fantastic racing going on out there!

Let's keep it going! I can't wait to see you all again at PPIR.

In the meantime, don't forget that we have a general meeting next Wednesday the 12th at the Walnut Room. Come join us, learn about what's going on with the club and tell stories of your most excellent weekend!

See you soon

Scott

vort3xr6
May 3rd, 2010, 08:09 AM
Thank you to the MRA for putting on a great weekend. Everything seemed to go very smooth and it was an amazing time.

Desmodromico
May 3rd, 2010, 08:26 AM
Thanks Scott and Tony and all of the board members and cornerworkers for an awesome first weekend, May 22nd can't come soon enough!

random hero
May 3rd, 2010, 09:53 AM
Thanks Scott and Tony and all of the board members and cornerworkers for an awesome first weekend, May 22nd can't come soon enough!

x1000 Best experience I've ever had w/any race org. You guys are so friendly, the race classes were great, I had a blast!!!

Tornado
May 4th, 2010, 11:03 AM
A big THANK YOU to the MRA and the Corner Workers for a great weekend, also Glenn Conser for an awesome track to race on. =D> =D> =D> =D>