PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Denver going to WERA @ Miller??

ChemGuy
May 2nd, 2010, 05:03 PM
I recently bought Kate's (spyvspy) SV (Thanks again Kate). I am locationally challanged as I am in Atlanta and the bike is in Denver. I have a SE racer that can bring the bike back to ATL for me. He CAN pick it up in Denver, but it would be easier for all concerned if I could get it to Miller for the WERA National, May 22-23.

I would need an SV, 2 pitbull stands and a few spares transported. If you can do this please PM, email or call me. I would be willing to paypal some cash for your trouble/gas tank.

Thanks for the help,

d2racing at yahoo . com
cell (four oh four)375-4773 8am-10pm EDT

phildrummond
May 5th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Dan- Our MRA race at PPIR is the same weekend.

MRA - Can anyone going home to No. CO pick the SV up in Denver Sunday on your way up I-25 from PPIR? The WERA guys are taking I-80 so maybe someone who lives closer to I-80/I-25 could stop in Denver on the way home and relay this SV north? Then the WERA guys could stop by your place instead of Denver?

I can meet someone Sunday anywhere along I-25 in Denver. I'm only racing Saturday at PPIR.

Thanks.

rybo
May 5th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Kate, Tom et. all

I'm not too far from the WY boarder. If the wera folks were willing to detour slightly south to the fair hamlet of Milliken I could load the triple niner in my trailer at PPIR and bring it north.

LMK

Scott

ChemGuy
May 11th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Just saw the replies.

I am waiting to here back from my transport about going thru Denver. He is in TX now and will be coming north but I dont know his exact route.

I appreciate the ofer to move the bike closer to I80. I will let you know in a day or 2 if we will need to do this.

Thanks again,