PDA

View Full Version : Super Street

Louden
April 28th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Does anyone know how many people signed up for the super street race?

JimWilson29
April 28th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Have you registered for it yet? :)

Louden
April 28th, 2010, 10:43 AM
I've been signed up for awhile. I just want to know what to expect.

davy4575
April 28th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Ill be signing up sat am, unless its seriously raining and or snowing.

Louden
April 28th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Thats good to hear Davy. I'll be there for sure, but you might want to check if you can sign up at the track. I thought you had to preregister.

davy4575
April 28th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathman1000
Just in case; If I don't sign up ahead of time can I just show up Saturday morning and register on the spot for the super street class?

As Casey said you can def sign up Saturday or Sunday morning in the raceday office to race that day!

Please note when the final raceday registration closes:

Saturday at 10am

Sunday at 8am

JenJen will be posting final grids not long after registration closes each day. Woot!

Wyeth Jackson #145
2009 LOR Champion
MRA 2010 Rider Rep Press/Contingency
Thanks to our sponsors: WyethHomes.com, Bike by Bart, Colorado Powersports, Faster! Motosports, Pero Motorsports, Michelin Tires, Vanmar Racing, VP Fuels, Un!nk Printworks, Performance Cycle, Black Spade Customs

rforsythe
April 29th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Ill be signing up sat am, unless its seriously raining and or snowing.

Sign up anyway, the forecast is for isolated showers so they won't be widespread, and even if it's wet in the morning a lot can change by race time!

rybo
April 29th, 2010, 07:03 AM
To be clear the SuperStreet class and race are on SATURDAY only, so signing up for it on Sunday won't do you much good.

You can sign up in the raceday office on Saturday until 10:00 AM. Please be kind and plan on being done by 10:00 AM, not just walking in the door at that time. The raceday office closes at 10:00 on Saturday and no registration will be permitted past that time.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathman1000
Just in case; If I don't sign up ahead of time can I just show up Saturday morning and register on the spot for the super street class?

As Casey said you can def sign up Saturday or Sunday morning in the raceday office to race that day!

Please note when the final raceday registration closes:

Saturday at 10am

Sunday at 8am

JenJen will be posting final grids not long after registration closes each day. Woot!

Wyeth Jackson #145
2009 LOR Champion
MRA 2010 Rider Rep Press/Contingency
Thanks to our sponsors: WyethHomes.com, Bike by Bart, Colorado Powersports, Faster! Motosports, Pero Motorsports, Michelin Tires, Vanmar Racing, VP Fuels, Un!nk Printworks, Performance Cycle, Black Spade Customs

davy4575
April 29th, 2010, 08:23 AM
I understand that its sat only. :D My track activites are on a cash only basis right now, so I gotta sign up sat am. Forcast keeps looking not as bad on sat.

Was heading out. Plans changed. Need the money, buying race bike :D
Bike will need work, hope to have it up and running for the next race.
Short term pain, long term gain!